|Clan Centurio|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The deeds of metal robbers a.k.a "voleurs ferraille&quo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2006-11-08

The deeds of metal robbers a.k.a "voleurs ferraille&quo Empty
PostSubject: The deeds of metal robbers a.k.a "voleurs ferraille&quo   The deeds of metal robbers a.k.a "voleurs ferraille&quo EmptySun 3 Jun - 1:33

Well, I wasn't sure where to put this topic, but since recent incidents concerning the "voleurs ferraille" have a negative impact on our environment, I thought I'd put it here.

You all know about these people who steal any metal object in order to sell them to metal exporters...
Among the 'victims' of these "voleurs ferraille" is a canon from a historical site. The canon in question isn't something you just decide to steal, meaning that only an organised group could have done that... Just what has happened to society for people to act as such without respect for the country's history?!?Neutral

However, one thing that really shocked me is the report that the "voleurs ferraille" have vandalised graveyards for metal! Last month they were stealing the metal barriers surrounding tombs, now they crossed the line by going as far as opening family tombs (you know those bigger tombs which usually contain more than 1 member of a family) and leaving the graveyards littered (now that's disgusting)with the contents of the profanated tombs! Just what the hell are they thinking and how the hell can they do such things!? Evil or Very Mad
What happened to Mauritius? Do the people not have any morale and respect nowadays?
Back to top Go down
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The deeds of metal robbers a.k.a "voleurs ferraille&quo   The deeds of metal robbers a.k.a "voleurs ferraille&quo EmptySun 9 Sep - 10:36

For instance I would like to ask...Does history really has a place in Mauritian people? History is taught only during primary level here. In secondary schools this option barely exists, and even if it did, I think no teacher and no student will be found.

Mauritian people's morale is "perishing"...People do kill people, and when the deads are defenceless so why don't they go to them instead of having to steal from places where people will alert the police when they find them out?

So, Mauritian people are not that stupid, they know how to use intelligence, but in the wrong way. So, it is more of the fault of the government who fails to provide appropriate education to people. Do you see any respect for teachers from the younger generation? (They address teachers by their names, They shout, They disobey) No more discipline!

When I will die, I shall then preferred to be burnt into ashes, and spread on the ground to improve fertility of soil rather than leaving my body in graveyards, waiting for bugs and pests to come and bite me bits by bits off...
Back to top Go down
http://tinguri.deviantart.com/
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: The deeds of metal robbers a.k.a "voleurs ferraille&quo   The deeds of metal robbers a.k.a "voleurs ferraille&quo EmptyMon 10 Sep - 22:55

Shhhisshhh.....this country is doomed (and that's why, we CC members must strive to put in back on the right track bwahahahahahahaaaa *recompose myself now...ahhemm*).

If you want to improve fertility you should consider having your body buried under a tree (although that would contribute to global warming, but then, burning you also would... hmmm scratch )
Back to top Go down
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The deeds of metal robbers a.k.a "voleurs ferraille&quo   The deeds of metal robbers a.k.a "voleurs ferraille&quo EmptySat 15 Sep - 3:16

At least...if future sciences allow, maybe the smoke produced when burning may be filtered? Then it would be better than long term rotting?.....
Back to top Go down
http://tinguri.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The deeds of metal robbers a.k.a "voleurs ferraille&quo   The deeds of metal robbers a.k.a "voleurs ferraille&quo Empty

Back to top Go down

The deeds of metal robbers a.k.a "voleurs ferraille&quo
Page 1 of 1