|Clan Centurio|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hummm...hhhh...hi~~><"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zoro
Newb
Zoro

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-03-17

hummm...hhhh...hi~~><" Empty
PostSubject: hummm...hhhh...hi~~><"   hummm...hhhh...hi~~><" EmptySat 24 Mar - 3:38

hi~everyone, i'm a new member. yorosiku^^", opps...nice to meet you><"

it's obviously, i love japanese. i like to watch anime and sing japanese songs. i'm so crazy in anime that influence my parents to be crazy with me"XD

besides anime, i like reading, studying (many say that i'm mad= ="), cooking (i'm learning from my mother) and sleeping!

have you seem my constellation and earthly branch? scorpio + snake. i'm very toxic= =+...be careful your words...muhahahaha"XD

as what you can see, my english is not very good. yup, i'm not a Mauritian. i'm a foreign student who is from taiwan. i join this bbs because i wanna improve my english. i'm sure that i can learn something from you^^. so...please help me. when i make mistake, please correct me. i will be very happy if you correct me...or you can teach me a better way to express it if you want^^"

i'm working hard now...trying my best to improve my english. my target is not only to get A in GP, but make my english like my mother tongue.

opps...it's quite late now. i need to sleep= =+ i'm coming~~~my bed! then...see you:)
Back to top Go down

hummm...hhhh...hi~~><"
Page 1 of 1