|Clan Centurio|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have you ever watched animation in your life?

Go down 
+6
+O$!R!5+
Aoichan
Black Sheep
Momoko
Nataku
Uri
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

So...have you ever watched animation?
Yes, of course, and I love them!
Have you ever watched animation in your life? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Have you ever watched animation in your life? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 9 ]
Yes, but they are kind of boring...
Have you ever watched animation in your life? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Have you ever watched animation in your life? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nope, never in my life, but would like to give it a try!
Have you ever watched animation in your life? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Have you ever watched animation in your life? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nope, and would never like to watch that kiddy stuff!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female
Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Have you ever watched animation in your life? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever watched animation in your life?   Have you ever watched animation in your life? - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Apr - 21:29

yup, like the 'maigreur' of your characters.....or the big boobs of some female characters.....
Back to top Go down
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever watched animation in your life?   Have you ever watched animation in your life? - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Apr - 21:34

Really, hey need to start a thread on big boobs too!!
Back to top Go down
http://tinguri.deviantart.com/
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever watched animation in your life?   Have you ever watched animation in your life? - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Apr - 21:51

milane will feel very concerned then!!!
Back to top Go down
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever watched animation in your life?   Have you ever watched animation in your life? - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Apr - 21:57

Er...was talking about anime girls....(and please try to avoid describing others without gaining their permission, that's called internet identity!)
Back to top Go down
Blazer
Rear Guard
Blazer

Male
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever watched animation in your life?   Have you ever watched animation in your life? - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Apr - 22:01

Hey,
Sounds like my principle!
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever watched animation in your life?   Have you ever watched animation in your life? - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Apr - 17:16

ouch!!! sorry!! i forgot....sorry!!!
~~back to the subject then...don't think big boobs fit too much in here...~~
Back to top Go down
+O$!R!5+
Winguard
+O$!R!5+

Male
Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever watched animation in your life?   Have you ever watched animation in your life? - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Apr - 0:50

duh! We were supposed to talk about animations... remember?:suspect:

Anyway, i watched a movie called Dragon Ball After Futur...
Was supposed to be a movie of events after GT...
However, the story was disappointing...
Back to top Go down
http://www.xosirisx.skyblog.com
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever watched animation in your life?   Have you ever watched animation in your life? - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Apr - 1:07

oh really?....where'd'you get it from?? i hoped to see it, but i did not...the GT series was already quite disappointing....compared to the Z series, i mean. too bad, DB has lost its former prestige....Sad
Back to top Go down
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever watched animation in your life?   Have you ever watched animation in your life? - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Apr - 15:47

If DBGT was so disappointing, it's because it wasn't by Akira Toriyama. Only DB and DBZ followed the mangaka's story, DBGT was made up by the DB producers to exploit the success of Dragon Ball series... So its more commercial than 'artistic'..
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever watched animation in your life?   Have you ever watched animation in your life? - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Apr - 23:08

true!! too comercial, really!! i hate it when the producers transform the stories that much...like for black cat. the manga and the anime are sooooo different, like worlds apart!!
Back to top Go down
Milane
Moppet
Milane

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever watched animation in your life?   Have you ever watched animation in your life? - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Apr - 19:19

well, i lovfe animes and my favorites are full metal alchemist and gto. when i was a kid i used to love lady oscar (i stlii do) and sailor moon though now i find it a bit stupid any awy ir wasn't bad either.
Back to top Go down
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever watched animation in your life?   Have you ever watched animation in your life? - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Apr - 19:32

Heheh...Milane is what I call a fanthom member (pas dans un sens pejoratif Wink ). She's here, but you don't see her, and then... *POST!* lol!
ok je divague la...

I liked SailorMoon too (was even afraid of some monsters when I was 6 Neutral ), and although I still like it, I'm still abashed by the striking stupidity of the attacks the Sailors used... You know - lots of little pinks hearts flying over the enemy, complete with all the lengthy ballet performance before the attack was unleashed! Shocked Juste ciel! In real life, they could have been killed 50 times during the ballet part only! amazed
Back to top Go down
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever watched animation in your life?   Have you ever watched animation in your life? - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Apr - 20:50

That's true and there are many more animes today like Love Angel Wedding Peach, Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch,....
Back to top Go down
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever watched animation in your life?   Have you ever watched animation in your life? - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Apr - 20:54

What are these animes? Shocked See...told you I'm not up-to-date concerning these...I'm always looking for the older animes like Evangelion, Pat Labor, St Seiya, City Hunter, etc...

Hmm...that's called the balancing effect Uri...like we said yesterday lol! What you don't know, I'll tell you and vice versa~
Back to top Go down
+O$!R!5+
Winguard
+O$!R!5+

Male

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever watched animation in your life?   Have you ever watched animation in your life? - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Apr - 16:43

In Fact older, i find older anime much more interesting than new one... They are also much more intelligent...

Example: Evangelion, Escaflowne... I know, i'm addicted to those...
Can't help myself...
Back to top Go down
Black Sheep
Silent Assassin
Black Sheep

Female
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever watched animation in your life?   Have you ever watched animation in your life? - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Apr - 21:19

Hey Milane! Moi aussi j'adorais Lady Oscar! I love you

It's normal that older animes were better; in the past, mangakas put all their efforts in their creations, and people were less obsessed with money and did not feel the need for making loooooooooong anime series just to keep the money flowing... Rolling Eyes

Still, there must be a few new interesting and not so stupid anime.... It's just hard to find them with the tonnes of shoujo stuff (du genre: boy meets/saves girl, or vice versa, boy falls in love with girl, girl falls in love with boy, they confess their love and live happily ever after...) currently on the market. Suspect
Back to top Go down
+O$!R!5+
Winguard
+O$!R!5+

Male

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever watched animation in your life?   Have you ever watched animation in your life? - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Jun - 13:45

Beurk beurk beurk!!!!:pale:

There are indeed some cool animes but they all seem to be commercial one not really as artistic as the old one... The new ones have this thing which always seem to end like "and they lived happily ever after..." While old ones always tried to end in a series of 'coup de theatre" things

I too like Lady Oscar, Even though it did turn out to become quite a girlish type of Anime...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever watched animation in your life?   Have you ever watched animation in your life? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever watched animation in your life?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2