|Clan Centurio|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I so like to play Tennis!

Go down 
+3
Uri
Nataku
+O$!R!5+
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sylvio
Moppet
Sylvio

Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-03-17

I so like to play Tennis! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I so like to play Tennis!   I so like to play Tennis! - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Apr - 2:00

There MUST be players who excel on all terrains...Federer himself is the greatest all time champion,and to be able to achieve such a goal means that whether the playing ground is in dirt,concrete,etc...it doesn't really matter to him....Anyway,I'm not much into tennis....
But from my own table tennis player experience,there is only ONE place in Mauritius where I can play decently....this indicates that I'm not a versatile player,and I think that most of my "colleagues" agree with me that the "environment" is one of the most important factors in the game....
Back to top Go down
+O$!R!5+
Winguard
+O$!R!5+

Male
Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: I so like to play Tennis!   I so like to play Tennis! - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Jun - 13:54

Well Federer is an altogether good player and this is why he is first on the global ranking...
Last year, he won all the 'Grand Chelem" except for the Roland
Garos one which he lost against Nadal...
He's unbeatable on other grounds...Nobody can see how he became so good...A mystery...

He's the number one for three years consecutively,Shocked i think...
Back to top Go down
http://www.xosirisx.skyblog.com
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: I so like to play Tennis!   I so like to play Tennis! - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Jun - 19:12

By the way, who won Roland Garros yesterday? Nadal or Federer? Last time I glanced at the TV it was 1-1, and Nadal was ahead 15-0 in 3rd part... lol! You must have realised I don't know where and when to use the word 'set'...Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female
Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: I so like to play Tennis!   I so like to play Tennis! - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Jun - 2:38

Nadal did.....beat the number one~~geez...too bad the guy isn't cute~~but yeah, it was impressive..saw a bit of the match: i was gaping and my dad had to shut my mouth for me...really, it was a real good match!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I so like to play Tennis!   I so like to play Tennis! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I so like to play Tennis!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|Clan Centurio| :: Sports :: Tennis-
Jump to: