|Clan Centurio|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~How do you think about techtonik?~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-01-31

~How do you think about techtonik?~ Empty
PostSubject: ~How do you think about techtonik?~   ~How do you think about techtonik?~ EmptyWed 9 Apr - 2:43

It is nowadays most "popular" type of dance, if I am right...

So, those who have had a view of it, or who even practice it, how do you think about that??

Personally, I really hate that...specially when the amateurs take the floor...really...stupid....techtoktoks!! Sorry for those who may appreciate the dance...
Back to top Go down
http://tinguri.deviantart.com/
Blazer
Rear Guard
Blazer

Male
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: ~How do you think about techtonik?~   ~How do you think about techtonik?~ EmptyWed 9 Apr - 21:56

Each and everyone has its opinion.....
Very Very Very good name for them....tech - toktoks. They may have techniques(that may be i would never have) but it is really "tok tok" to move like that Laughing
But what's the point of moving as if putting gel on hairs or... playing with your body joints as if only bones are dangling...It would have been ok if you do that in front of your mirror at home; not on the road...especially for China Food Festival 08 Evil or Very Mad Blocking the way while they are not on programme

Moreover....I really don't appreciate this dance because of some personal motives. I know one person that was very appreciable...but now with this trend, she had transformed to someone i do not recognize.......Damn
Back to top Go down
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: ~How do you think about techtonik?~   ~How do you think about techtonik?~ EmptyFri 11 Apr - 2:46

Another point of view from me: techtonik is kinda like self centered, because if you don't know how to dance it you simply look stupid on the dancefloor. And if you really know how to dance, seems like you are dancing alone, because though it may look synchronized at start, in the end it becomes real messy. Unlike line dancing, ballroom dancing, and other others, where there is more or less interaction with other people.

To Blazer: Feel sorry for you but can't do anything. But if you think positively, it is better than falling in drugs or smoking!
Back to top Go down
http://tinguri.deviantart.com/
Momoko
Rear Guard
Momoko

Female
Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: ~How do you think about techtonik?~   ~How do you think about techtonik?~ EmptySun 1 Jun - 19:02

And techtoktoks, when dancing they stay only in one place and didn't move...it's just like thier shoes were sticked to the floor and there were many flies on their heads~~....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~How do you think about techtonik?~   ~How do you think about techtonik?~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~How do you think about techtonik?~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|Clan Centurio| :: Music :: Hits!-
Jump to: