|Clan Centurio|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~To give or not?~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-01-31

~To give or not?~ Empty
PostSubject: ~To give or not?~   ~To give or not?~ EmptyThu 19 Jul - 19:58

Frequently these days we see a lot of beggars on the road, in the bus, well..anywhere...Of course, they are asking for money...Should we give or not? Maybe one day we might find ourselves in the same situation, what would you do then?
Back to top Go down
http://tinguri.deviantart.com/
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-01-31

~To give or not?~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~To give or not?~   ~To give or not?~ EmptyTue 18 Dec - 8:57

Seems to me that this post is not popular~T_T~
Anyway, let me give my opinion~I won't give a single piece of my property~Sorry to say that~But even if it is not us who have paid for our stuffs for now, or earned our pocket money, I won't give a single thing~!
Our parents sweated for these!! And we will be too to survive in this cruel world~! Those beggars with the four limbs healthy, they could have get some manual work and earn money by themselves! But for those who are not...I really don't know what I can do...I pity them yes...but~would that change if everyone throws one rupee in his can? Would he use the money to satisfy all his needs? No! He would only satisfy one - the need to eat. Then the next day he would come back to the same place, doing the same thing...
If I were in the same situation, with my four limbs healthy, I'll go to find work~even the toughest work with the tiniest pay I would do, and many of these~Accumulate my money, eat modestly, sleep in the corner on the street, till I've got enough to get myself a tiny squeezy room......

Alright, I admit that to say is easy and to do.....But I just don't feel right to use people's pity, which is slowly disappearing in today's people's morality, to live.

[does 'anyway' ever take an 's'?
Suspect ? ... ... edited by Nataku. ]
Back to top Go down
http://tinguri.deviantart.com/
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female
Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-02-07

~To give or not?~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~To give or not?~   ~To give or not?~ EmptyThu 3 Jan - 16:28

aah..yeah, i agree. i already think twice before buying myself anything...i'd never be able to give out my own money to unknown dirty-looking people.......really~~i mean....some even use their kids to make people feel pity. ridiculous~~!! and anyway...to give in to such things only encourages these people to keep going on...they are healthy but they just sit around begging for other people's money...GO TO HELL YOU MONEY SUCKING MONKEYS!!!!! i always have to think of ingenious ways of sucking money from my dad...i could never let it go to ....them~~*shivers at the thought*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~To give or not?~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~To give or not?~   ~To give or not?~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~To give or not?~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|Clan Centurio| :: Endless Corridor :: Spam! Spam! Spam!-
Jump to: