|Clan Centurio|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

specially for girls...but boys too may have a peek in here~~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female
Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-02-07

specially for girls...but boys too may have a peek in here~~ Empty
PostSubject: specially for girls...but boys too may have a peek in here~~   specially for girls...but boys too may have a peek in here~~ EmptyTue 17 Jul - 22:54

ok...as i said, this thread is mainly for girls...it concerns something that has recently become a real 'fléau'....attacks or harasment on the roads. nowadays, it is not safe to walk in our streets anymore, specially if you are a poor, weak girl. the comments we get from idiotic over-sexed men are just a minor example of what we, girls, have to endure. really, is it just us or are men just a stupid race that doesn't have any control over their pervert minds?....well, how should we girls react or what should we do when we are aggressed like this?...share 'killer' techniques with us...and if you guys have ideas too, share share!! it's always good to have lots of views concerning such things~~
Back to top Go down
Blazer
Rear Guard
Blazer

Male
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: specially for girls...but boys too may have a peek in here~~   specially for girls...but boys too may have a peek in here~~ EmptyThu 19 Jul - 15:54

The most remarkable technique to back off an attacker in a specific situation like when the attacker is grabbing you from the back....
The technique is from the film "Miss Congeniallity2:Armed and Dangerous"

Gracie Hart:[Sam Fuller is demonstrating defence on Regis]So remember SING: That's solar plexus,
Sam Fuller:[hits Regis in the chest]
Gracie Hart:instep,
Sam Fuller:[stomps on Regis's foot]
Gracie Hart:nose,
Sam Fuller:[punches Regis in the nose]
Gracie Hart:and groin.
Regis Philbin:Not the groin!
Sam Fuller:[hits him in the groin and he collapses]

This the scene when Gracie Hart explain the demonstration of how to back off an attacker....
Ah finally girls are getting serious about there security...
Happy to help...Smile
Back to top Go down
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: specially for girls...but boys too may have a peek in here~~   specially for girls...but boys too may have a peek in here~~ EmptyThu 19 Jul - 19:36

??.....Usually I just ignore, because normally they don't approach me. But if one day it really happens..er..maybe I will shout out loud and run to the nearest crowd, cause speaking truly, I am a weakling...Better ignore than react, Because most of them will feel funny and proud that you have reacted to their blabla, and will continue on with other girls~~
Back to top Go down
http://tinguri.deviantart.com/
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: specially for girls...but boys too may have a peek in here~~   specially for girls...but boys too may have a peek in here~~ EmptyThu 19 Jul - 21:48

1. Just ignore their silly comments, after all, they're just poor monkeys, craving for the attention of more mature beings.

2. If they get to the point of putting even as one of their fiflthy fingers on your shoulder, YELL/SCREAM or SHRIEK. This should stun them for a short time. Run, but remember the attacker's face.

3. If they lay their hands on any other body parts, especially the bust, or below the belt:
i. Scream and get all the attention needed to deter the scum
ii. Turn to him. Slap. Remember the face. After this you can either RUN or hit some more, but only if there are other people watching.

4. Should the attacker persist in 3. despite you screaming (step i.), then carry out first part of step ii. The first slap has to hit just below the cheekbone. Hit hard enough to stun him, and if you are CONFIDENT and STRONG ENOUGH, go Mike Tyson or Sangoku on his face (aim the eyes and nose). Remember the face.
If you are a weakling, then skip the Mike Tyson part and RUN like hell hounds are after you.

5. If you feel like you can do it, humiliate the attacker by annihilating his manhood. If you know knee techniques, apply them. Aim below the belt, between the groins.

6. However, should the assault party outnumber you, don't try to play "Xena la guerriere" or Major Kusanagi or whatever super heroine you might know. In any case, don't even try SailorMoon techniques. Throwing little hearts at the assault party will only arouse them.
SCREAM while running for your life. Yes, you have to SCREAM for HELP, and run to a crowded area.

PS: Screaming might not only stun the attacker(s), some of them find this funny and their aim might just be to hear you shriek (i call these sadistic perverts). But you never know, a passerby might take it seriously and give the offender a good whacking!!!! ^^
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: specially for girls...but boys too may have a peek in here~~   specially for girls...but boys too may have a peek in here~~ EmptyThu 26 Jul - 0:20

ah, that's great~~hihi. good good advice here~~
actually i once upon a time had a mail that said what rapists looked first in a potential victim...it was most interesting...if only i could get it back...Rolling Eyes
actually, i set this thread up because, once, i was walking in the streets and a bunch of guys were coming in my direction. they tried to ask me my name, so i walked straight on...and they tried to force me to stop. fortunately, there were several other people coming too and i could get away easily.....but really, i was scared that day~~a bunch of losers...tsk:evil: ..........so, i thought of girls who have to undergo this too...and here you are~~
Back to top Go down
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female

PostSubject: Re: specially for girls...but boys too may have a peek in here~~   specially for girls...but boys too may have a peek in here~~ EmptyThu 26 Jul - 2:41

I would have done the same as you. One day, after tuition, which was found in a small passage upstairs, it was around 7, and I know that around that place lived some chinese workers. Anyway I went downstairs to go to my dad's car, it was dark. And suddenly two chinese men walked in the opposite direction to their house. I didn't take much care and continued to walk, but suddenly~! One of the men grabbed me by my arm, I was shocked at first, but very soon he let go of me. Maybe he took me for someone else? I was quite scared then~But luckily nothing happened to me~
Back to top Go down
Black Sheep
Silent Assassin
Black Sheep

Female
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: specially for girls...but boys too may have a peek in here~~   specially for girls...but boys too may have a peek in here~~ EmptySun 19 Aug - 17:17

Well, I think that Nataku's ideas are great. =)
If possible, I'd rather just flee and try to remember the attacker's face... If there is no way of escaping, then I'll just go berserk on him... one of us will have to die... I bet that it will be me... Neutral

The best thing to do... Go buy yourselves underwear made of the strongest alloy you can get and that you can lock with a key. Fix some padlocks to it.
It will be my first invention. The first anti-rape underwear. With alarm systems incorporated. grin
Back to top Go down
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female

PostSubject: Re: specially for girls...but boys too may have a peek in here~~   specially for girls...but boys too may have a peek in here~~ EmptyWed 9 Apr - 2:58

Dying is not the best thing to do...some...real perverts even take on corpses...so...never do such silly things! Either dying or trying to fight with your life, it's not worth it...
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: specially for girls...but boys too may have a peek in here~~   specially for girls...but boys too may have a peek in here~~ EmptyTue 17 Jun - 22:02

ok...there's that story...the Sodnac rape. everyone here must have heard about it....my suggestion wold be to organise some free martial arts/self defense courses for all women across the island. Women sould be given the right to learn how to defend themselves against those....anyhow, if martial arts/self defense courses are too expensive, then at least allow women to walk with weapons (knives, katana, nunchaku...erm....gomene~~i mean, cutters or knives)....any objections anyone??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: specially for girls...but boys too may have a peek in here~~   specially for girls...but boys too may have a peek in here~~ Empty

Back to top Go down

specially for girls...but boys too may have a peek in here~~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|Clan Centurio| :: Endless Corridor :: Spam! Spam! Spam!-
Jump to: