|Clan Centurio|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you are to be....., which will you choose?

Go down 
+4
shizuka
jedi_girl
Momoko
Uri
8 posters

Which will you choose?
Blind
If you are to be....., which will you choose? I_vote_lcap38%If you are to be....., which will you choose? I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Deaf
If you are to be....., which will you choose? I_vote_lcap0%If you are to be....., which will you choose? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mute
If you are to be....., which will you choose? I_vote_lcap62%If you are to be....., which will you choose? I_vote_rcap
 62% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-01-31

If you are to be....., which will you choose? Empty
PostSubject: If you are to be....., which will you choose?   If you are to be....., which will you choose? EmptySat 12 May - 22:12

Sight, hearing, speech are the three main senses that human possess, including touch and other things of course, but here let's concentrate on this...
If you were obliged to choose one status among the three, which will you choose? Why? and why not the other two?
Back to top Go down
http://tinguri.deviantart.com/
Momoko
Rear Guard
Momoko

Female
Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: If you are to be....., which will you choose?   If you are to be....., which will you choose? EmptySun 13 May - 15:44

I'll choose Mute......It's because if it's blind, I will not be able to see how do i look....how people are.....If it's Deaf...I willnot be able to hear voices..and will never hear a little sound....So my decision is mute....If I can't talk but I still can Hear And See...That's all.
Back to top Go down
jedi_girl
Scout
jedi_girl

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: If you are to be....., which will you choose?   If you are to be....., which will you choose? EmptySun 13 May - 16:27

Definitely mute! I am way too much in love with music to become deaf. Sight is VERY important as I don't think I'll be able to live literally in darkness
Back to top Go down
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: If you are to be....., which will you choose?   If you are to be....., which will you choose? EmptySun 13 May - 17:04

Mute will be my choice, it's because words may hurt sometimes. My sight and hearing are important for me, I want to see all the things that exist, and I want to hear all the melodies!
Back to top Go down
http://tinguri.deviantart.com/
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female
Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: If you are to be....., which will you choose?   If you are to be....., which will you choose? EmptySun 13 May - 22:09

i chose blind because i would prefer to stop seeing than to stop hearing. i would never survive in a world of constant quiet...mute? no thanks, that's not for me~~ i would not be able to tell what's on my heart to those i love~~so no way. it's a silly reasoning but that's me there, i guess. anyway, i don't care so much about my looks or how others look like. i think also that blind people have much more insight in others' natures than those with sight. and this is something i consider to be very important...weird me, i know~~
Back to top Go down
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: If you are to be....., which will you choose?   If you are to be....., which will you choose? EmptySun 13 May - 23:22

Mute? No.
Deaf? Nooooo! I hate it when evryone is dead still and silent around me! Brrrrr...
I'd rather be blind, so that I can see the world and people as they are beyond their physical shell; so that I can appreciate those who surround me, not for their looks, but for their acts and words.
Back to top Go down
chelsea
Scout
chelsea

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-03-16

PostSubject: Re: If you are to be....., which will you choose?   If you are to be....., which will you choose? EmptyTue 15 May - 1:48

I chose blind....
Deaf no... because i love to listen to music and voices...
Mute was my second choice... because in one way i want to know how to communicate... ( les signes des muet) and the same like uri say before that 'words may hurt somtimes',
anyway i chose blind because without sight we can develop more the other sense like the sense of touch and listen... and there is a saying about blind people..." les aveugles voient mieux que ceux qui a les yeux pour voir" dans un genre comme sa... je me rappel pas trop... c'est mon prof d'anglais leçon qui ma dit sa... et je dit que c'est vrai et c'est pour sa que je choisirai blind first and then mute after....
Back to top Go down
Black Sheep
Silent Assassin
Black Sheep

Female
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: If you are to be....., which will you choose?   If you are to be....., which will you choose? EmptyWed 16 May - 0:28

I'd rather be mute...
My sense of hearing is too important to me; I'm too in love with music, and I really need it to know whether something is moving towards me from behind. Duh, if I was deaf I would already have been killed in an accident. Also, without my eyes, I would not be able to admire the ugliness of the world, and it's beauty.
And nobody ever listens to what i have to say, so there would be no difference at all...

But being mute also has its disadvantages. For instance, you cannot shout for help when you are under attack, so you'd either have to learn how to defend yourself or at least how to run fast to escape deranged psychos (like me Twisted Evil ).

Given that a human being has a vision of about 180 degrees (seulement ça???!! Neutral ), eyesight is something I can still afford to lose after my voice...

But... deaf? No way! I value my life!!! Suspect
Back to top Go down
Aoichan
Moppet
Aoichan

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: If you are to be....., which will you choose?   If you are to be....., which will you choose? EmptyThu 31 May - 21:11

I have choose mute(my reason is stupid)because i am too talkative
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you are to be....., which will you choose?   If you are to be....., which will you choose? Empty

Back to top Go down

If you are to be....., which will you choose?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|Clan Centurio| :: Endless Corridor :: Spam! Spam! Spam!-
Jump to: