|Clan Centurio|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

France - Presidentielle 2007

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2006-11-08

France - Presidentielle 2007 Empty
PostSubject: France - Presidentielle 2007   France - Presidentielle 2007 EmptyMon 23 Apr - 21:50

France's presidential campaigns may not directly concern us,but I think they're worth talking about. The 1st round results are already out : it's Sarkozy v/s Royal. Le Pen , like we say in creol "fin gagne ene calotte electoral" with only about 10% of the votes - and he was making so pompous speeches...lol!

Well, does anyone here have any comments to make, specially on the candidates' various policies, whether it be on already out of the race candidates or those in the final round?
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female
Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: France - Presidentielle 2007   France - Presidentielle 2007 EmptyTue 24 Apr - 1:41

mmm....Le Pen. duh!! good thing that guy loses all the time....manquerait plus que cet espèce de xénophobe à la noix soit président....yeah, ségo n'est pas mal, mais j'pense pas qu'elle sera élue....quoique personnellement, j'naime pas sarko....ah, dur dur les élections en France, hein? Bayroux....ummm....no comments ('mais-euh!! m. nounourse va voter pour moi!!' ça vous rappel quelque chose? si? oui!! c'est les Guignols de l'info!!! yippeee!!
Back to top Go down
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

PostSubject: Re: France - Presidentielle 2007   France - Presidentielle 2007 EmptyTue 24 Apr - 22:17

Oy! You watched that too?! lol! Did you see the one where they showed a monkey and an elephant? The elephant said :"Je vais voter pour Bayrou, on a les memes oreilles." grin

I'm also glad Le Pen didn't make it to the 2nd round! Manquerait plus qu'un vieux senile soit a la tete du pays! Personally, I prefer Sarko. He's very strict, but I think a he's got enough guts to be a leader. Proof - You can criticise him however you like, he'd still make sure the law is respected (e.g, immigration issues).
Back to top Go down
Black Sheep
Silent Assassin
Black Sheep

Female
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: France - Presidentielle 2007   France - Presidentielle 2007 EmptyWed 25 Apr - 23:29

Eh bien je suis heureuse mais alors là vraiment heureuse que Sarko soit dans le 2e tour... je voudrais qu'il gagne, parce qu'il m'a tout l'air d'être le candidat le plus compétant. Il a l'étoffe d'un chef.
Quant à Ségolène, à ses "mesures justes" pour un "pays juste" et à sa "bravitude" (what the hell?), les français pourront s'en passer...
Back to top Go down
jedi_girl
Scout
jedi_girl

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: France - Presidentielle 2007   France - Presidentielle 2007 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 3:05

Hi! hmm... I am a complete newbie on the site so a big hello to everybody!Smile
Like everbody else, I think that the 2nd round will be much tougher however as more than 80% voted for the 1st round, it is clear that the French want a change after the catastrophe that Chirac did at the Elysees.
I, for myself, would want Sarkozy to win as even though I am happy that Royal, a woman, has a chance of winning I don't see anything coming out of her plan. It is a rather primary one not undertaking the challenges that the French economy is facing.
Back to top Go down
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

PostSubject: Re: France - Presidentielle 2007   France - Presidentielle 2007 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 22:12

Ah Welcome jedi_girl! Like half the newbs here (those who were newbs, that is XD) you haven't introduced yourself before posting... Wonder why I bothered to put an introduction section for newbs... Neutral

Well, I'm also glad that a woman made it to the second round, but she's too much of an airhead when compared to Sarko [like Ealga said : "Bravitude..." lol! ]
Back to top Go down
Black Sheep
Silent Assassin
Black Sheep

Female
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: France - Presidentielle 2007   France - Presidentielle 2007 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 22:43

I would also have liked a woman to make it to the top in politics, but i think that there is a great difference, as vast that between life and death, between a competent woman and an incompetent one...
If Sego wins, other french women politicians may have a 90% "chance" of never being able to win any elections afterwards, since everyone will think that women make poor presidents... Et blah blah blah.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: France - Presidentielle 2007   France - Presidentielle 2007 Empty

Back to top Go down

France - Presidentielle 2007
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|Clan Centurio| :: Endless Corridor :: The Politics Arena-
Jump to: