|Clan Centurio|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Titanic~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-01-31

~Titanic~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Titanic~   ~Titanic~ EmptySun 22 Apr - 13:27

Alright, who hasn't watched it? It was a nice film at that time~! Actually everytime my mom watched it she cried at the end when Jack got frozen in the sea. Well, truly it was really true love, it is difficult to find this kind of guys nowadays, since who will abandon his life to save a girl that he met on the ship and fell in love with? Stop with my personal opinion, now it's up to you ~!
Back to top Go down
http://tinguri.deviantart.com/
chelsea
Scout
chelsea

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-03-16

~Titanic~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Titanic~   ~Titanic~ EmptySun 22 Apr - 18:58

J'suis d'accord avec ton post...
Maintenant c'est rare, de rencontrer un mec comme ça...
Ben moi, j'ai vraiment aimé ce film la... mais malheureusement j'ai pas pleuré moi... mais je voulais...lol...

En general, le film etait bien, j'ai bien aimé... parceque j'aime trop les film romantiques...
Back to top Go down
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2006-11-08

~Titanic~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Titanic~   ~Titanic~ EmptySun 22 Apr - 23:02

Don't complain girls, nowadays it's "chacun pour soi". No guy will sacrifice himself to prevent you from freezing - they'll all probably think "one chick down, lots of others back on land, so why bother?"
Anyway, back to the movie. I watched it so long ago that I remember only some scenes, but I didn't find the ending sad... Shocked hmm...everyone found it extremely sad... Am I normal?Shocked
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female
Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-02-07

~Titanic~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Titanic~   ~Titanic~ EmptyTue 24 Apr - 1:29

haaahaaa!!! finally, Nataku....you are my lesser half, truly!!! oh my....i wasn't moved at all by the movie. i mean, when jack fell in the deep abyss of the freezing ocean, i went like '.....oh dear.....duh!!'.....i thought for ages that i was an insensitive girl....but, Nat!!! you're just like me!!! oh....flirty MARRY ME, NATAKU!!!!! yeah, you are normal. believe me. Jack was a sissy. the only interesting scene was that in the car....hehe Twisted Evil . ok, ok...just kidding!! the film didn't interest me at all. watched it out of curiosity (people were making such a fuss of that....geeee!!!)
Back to top Go down
Black Sheep
Silent Assassin
Black Sheep

Female
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2006-11-01

~Titanic~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Titanic~   ~Titanic~ EmptyThu 26 Apr - 0:02

I don't really remember this movie either.... The only thing i can remember is that the boy, Jack, gave away his life at the end of the movie to save the girl. Well, you know, i don't find this movie that touching...

Women being stronger than men and being the key to humanity's future, it is only normal that the males have to sacrifice themselves for them, right? Rolling Eyes
Anyway, no man would accept to get harmed, even less to die for you girls, since they are too cowardly now. Titanic is so unrealistic.
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female
Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-02-07

~Titanic~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Titanic~   ~Titanic~ EmptyFri 27 Apr - 23:20

indeed....couldn't agree more with ealga...this was a boring film. this is not meant to hurt anyone's feelings or whatever, it's just my humble opinion~~titanic wasn't worth all the noise people made about it!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Titanic~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Titanic~   ~Titanic~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Titanic~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|Clan Centurio| :: Silence! On tourne! :: Classics-
Jump to: