|Clan Centurio|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~How do you take out your anger?~

Go down 
+3
Nataku
shizuka
Uri
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-01-31

~How do you take out your anger?~ Empty
PostSubject: ~How do you take out your anger?~   ~How do you take out your anger?~ EmptySun 22 Apr - 12:54

Some people don't get angry, some get pissed off easily. They may take it out by either calming it down themselves, by doing things (which will be discussed here), or just simply take it out on others.
How do YOU take out your anger? Or do yo get angry easily?
Back to top Go down
http://tinguri.deviantart.com/
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female
Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: ~How do you take out your anger?~   ~How do you take out your anger?~ EmptyMon 23 Apr - 18:44

haha....generally i am somebody very, very difficult to anger. however, these days, due to lots of pressure from studies and stuff, i tend to let myself be pissed off and it does happen that i sulk for nothing...but taking my anger on others...sorry, not for me. as far as i can, i try to contain my anger and i let it out by doing things that pump adrenaline or things around this....like, reading a real good manga, or watching some excellent anime (for those who don't know, manga can provide a deep amount of adrenaline that keeps me hyper for hours!!), that allows me to cool down. or if i can't watch anime or read manga, then, i do crazy stuffs....i convert all the anger and frustration into some obnoxious, bizarre and totally crazy attitude that pisses others off!! Cool hehe....
Back to top Go down
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: ~How do you take out your anger?~   ~How do you take out your anger?~ EmptyMon 23 Apr - 21:32

wow...obnoxious, bizarre, etc! You're scary Shiz...

Well I easily get pissed off but try not to make it too apparent. Usually I take it out by playing guitar or practicing karate or listening to classical music. If I can't do any of these, then I simply hit the nearest wall or door and turn into Devil Nataku Twisted Evil (Pretty much like Shiz described - obnoxious, weird...Hyde!! Shocked )
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~How do you take out your anger?~   ~How do you take out your anger?~ EmptyTue 24 Apr - 1:35

oh am i? hehehehe......but you are still worse than me on those grounds.
my elder sis has got a friend who takes out all frustration by furiously practicing karate in her garden......that's violent, but i think it does help. interesting....i use the same method but i do it in game version!! Tekken and stuff of the sort...Razz
Back to top Go down
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

PostSubject: Re: ~How do you take out your anger?~   ~How do you take out your anger?~ EmptyTue 24 Apr - 22:37

Tekken huh. Once, when I was in form 4 (or 5, not sure), I was pretty pissed off so I decided to tackle Survival mode on Tekken. I always got KO'd by the 20th match...and by the 30th attempt I got really really angry lol! It was even worse than before I supposedly started the game to calm myself Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Black Sheep
Silent Assassin
Black Sheep

Female
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: ~How do you take out your anger?~   ~How do you take out your anger?~ EmptyWed 25 Apr - 22:46

Well, i am easily angered since I often lack sleep (and affection Sad ), but most of the time i just keep everything to myself until i cannot hold on any longer. When i'm pissed off i'll just listen to music, draw or work...

But i would rather remain infuriated, because i love being angry; i find it fascinating, the way one can feel such passion boil inside one's veins, i don't try to calm down but simply spend my time having dark thoughts on life, death, human emotions, anything... Rolling Eyes

I love you I know, i know.... I'm weird... I love you
I love you but that's the way you like me, huh? I love you
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~How do you take out your anger?~   ~How do you take out your anger?~ EmptyThu 26 Apr - 22:42

yeah...you are weird....
i am usually very cheery....if i'm not bored that is. being angry or in dark moods does not suit me at all. in fact, this is a useless condition to me : not productive enough....i don't like to be angry, but when i am, people better run away as fast as they can....
Back to top Go down
Black Sheep
Silent Assassin
Black Sheep

Female
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: ~How do you take out your anger?~   ~How do you take out your anger?~ EmptyThu 26 Apr - 22:58

Well Shiz, my theory is that whether anger is useful or not depends on how you can use it to your advantage... or let it destroy you...
For instance, I've realised that my drawings are better when i am having some strong feelings...
Back to top Go down
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

PostSubject: Re: ~How do you take out your anger?~   ~How do you take out your anger?~ EmptyFri 27 Apr - 20:43

What Ealga forgot to say is: she takes out her anger on me and our brother Sad ... You have no idea how she can be when she's really mad! C'est une monstre! Donc, vaut mieux la laisser ruminer dans son coin et retenir sa respiration...
Back to top Go down
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~How do you take out your anger?~   ~How do you take out your anger?~ EmptySat 28 Apr - 1:39

Hum....I don't usually get very angry, unless you really step on my nerves and jump on it repeatedly. And when I do, either:-
1. I play a PS2 Game till I'm tired.
2. I go to sleep.
3. I "boude", and remains in the dark, silent mode.
4. I draw, but really strange, deformed drawings.
5. I shout at people who pissed me off, of course, if they were the faulty ones~!

That's all I think...
Back to top Go down
Blazer
Rear Guard
Blazer

Male
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: ~How do you take out your anger?~   ~How do you take out your anger?~ EmptyTue 1 May - 1:23

Really want to know?

I frequently get angry... Really bad tempered(i think)

-Some physical exercise, make me sweat, that cool me down!!!
-Punching, sometimes in everything my punch could reach...
-Listening to music...
From hard rock - metal - slow rock - instrumental - love song.
By listening those genre of music in that sequence sometimes clam me down
- Riding motorcycle at full speed... Though dangerous but i don't care about my life when i'm pissed off... and if there is accident i would be more injured than the other one.
-Sometimes i write my feelings on paper but immediately after, i get rid of it or i will be in the same mood if i have a look of what i wrote.
-Watch films... in which there is much blood(Black Hawk Down, ~12 times viewed)

For now that's all i can remember!
Back to top Go down
jedi_girl
Scout
jedi_girl

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: ~How do you take out your anger?~   ~How do you take out your anger?~ EmptyTue 1 May - 18:54

I used to get angry easily when I was 12-15. shizuka knows very well...
Now I've managed to be very zen.
but when I'm really angry I listen to hard rock until I think of something else. Or I go to sleep.
Most of the times, I stop talking to everyone and go to a place where there's total silence.
Back to top Go down
Aoichan
Moppet
Aoichan

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: ~How do you take out your anger?~   ~How do you take out your anger?~ EmptyThu 3 May - 23:04

Well sometimes i get angry very easily when my little brother don't listen to me or make face with me!!Mad
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~How do you take out your anger?~   ~How do you take out your anger?~ EmptyThu 3 May - 23:10

umm........i could sure use a good punching ball....it really could get useful, especially since i get very angry for nothing these days. then, i could use it to take out all the frustration!!......i think i'll beg my dad in buying me one~~hehe...
Back to top Go down
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~How do you take out your anger?~   ~How do you take out your anger?~ EmptyFri 4 May - 4:23

Punching ball? I have one, a bag though. Once, I got really angry and hit it very very hard, but in the end, it is my arms who got hurt~~ So really careful when hitting one~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~How do you take out your anger?~   ~How do you take out your anger?~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~How do you take out your anger?~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|Clan Centurio| :: Endless Corridor :: Spam! Spam! Spam!-
Jump to: