|Clan Centurio|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why do you like Anime and Mangas?

Go down 
+7
shizuka
LizavetaVath
+O$!R!5+
Black Sheep
Momoko
Nataku
Uri
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female
Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Why do you like Anime and Mangas? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Anime and Mangas?   Why do you like Anime and Mangas? - Page 3 EmptyMon 9 Apr - 1:03

indeed....i just spent about half of my day watching a few episodes from an anime....Mad but it was sooo cool....'Ragnarok', anybody knows about this? after a few chapters, you should get used to the japanese way of reading....anyway, yes, uri, let's take over mauritius!!!!!! nyahahahahahaha!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Anime and Mangas?   Why do you like Anime and Mangas? - Page 3 EmptyMon 9 Apr - 15:44

I had some Ragnarok wallpapers. They were awesome! There was even a character with a kind of banjo lol!
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Anime and Mangas?   Why do you like Anime and Mangas? - Page 3 EmptyMon 9 Apr - 20:55

yeah...the characters aren't bad at all. but there's one or too that i don't like very much. trop 'gnangnan'....but there's Illuga, a sort of ninja warrior....ahh!! love him!! flirty

ah, well, back to the subject. i love anime and manga because i always pick up new ways of drawing!! and this is really useful to me, given that i draw manga myself....
Back to top Go down
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Anime and Mangas?   Why do you like Anime and Mangas? - Page 3 EmptySat 26 May - 3:28

Yeah, but need to watch out to copyrights~! There was a Taiwanese mangaka who copied Arina Tanemura's style (author of FullMoon Wo Sagashite) and was severely criticized by Arina's fans~!! So do develop your own style of manga~!
Back to top Go down
http://tinguri.deviantart.com/
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Anime and Mangas?   Why do you like Anime and Mangas? - Page 3 EmptySat 26 May - 18:28

well, yes, of course...i don't emulate entirely the style of other mangakas...i just pick up things that allow me to better my own style.

can someone say they don't have a particular reason to love manga and anime? i mean...manga is my only love and vefore now, i never really thought about the reasons i loved it so much.
Back to top Go down
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Anime and Mangas?   Why do you like Anime and Mangas? - Page 3 EmptySat 26 May - 19:13

Talking about certain reasons I don't love~Hum~Maybe what I can say is that some are really childish, but the titles have escaped me now~ And if we talked about those dunno where think American or French anime like Bob l'Eponge, or Les Zinzins de l'Espace, anyway~those with "awful" drawings~ disgusts me a lot~
Back to top Go down
G@BR!3L
Newb
G@BR!3L

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Anime and Mangas?   Why do you like Anime and Mangas? - Page 3 EmptySun 27 May - 22:33

Hi people. Am new here but my passion is animes/manga, watched/read over a hundred of them and still keeping up the good work(am an otaku).I just like animes/manga, its hard to say why, its like when you are seriously in love, you love the person but you don't really know why, i mean you can't say " i love her/him because he/she is smart/goodlooking" or stuff like that.You just love the person that's all, it's the same with animes/manga.You just love them without really knowing why. lol [ i know am crazy(about animes/manga actually)]...but, you can have preferences and that may be because of many reasons, including the storyline, drawing skills yada, yada, yada...lol)

[edited by shizuka....]
Back to top Go down
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Anime and Mangas?   Why do you like Anime and Mangas? - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 May - 21:51

hey Diddles, i think Bob L'Eponge was nice!!! In fact, if had to vote for the best drawings between Bob L'Eponge and say, Fruits Basket or the likes, I'd vote for Bob. I don't see beauty in stick-like animated people with eyes taking 3/4 the size of the head...
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Anime and Mangas?   Why do you like Anime and Mangas? - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 May - 23:43

i agree with Nataku...take The Simpsons for instance. It's one of my favourite series and yet the drawings are what uri would qualify as 'awful'...the series is really good compared to some animes actually~~no offense meant to otaku gabriel and uri. even i, if i love animes that much, i have to admit that these series are just too good~~

yeah, gabriel, i agree with you...
Back to top Go down
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Anime and Mangas?   Why do you like Anime and Mangas? - Page 3 EmptyFri 1 Jun - 17:00

That's when you are talking about the style of drawing! But the storyline of Fruits Basket is nice, it's touching sometimes! And Bob L'eponge is pure comedy, I don't deny that it's funny sometimes~ But alright, prejudice as I am~
Back to top Go down
+O$!R!5+
Winguard
+O$!R!5+

Male
Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Anime and Mangas?   Why do you like Anime and Mangas? - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Jun - 0:31

Euh... When last i looked, neither Simpson nor Bob L'eponge were animes... But i think some animes try not to go for drawing perfection but rather to a good scenario...

Take for example, The whole Miyazaki series in the Ghibli Studio movies are more based on interesting stories rather than beautiful drawing...

I think it depends on what the author wants to do...or, in fact what he is capable of drawing...Anyway, what anime drawings have you admired the most?
Back to top Go down
http://www.xosirisx.skyblog.com
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Anime and Mangas?   Why do you like Anime and Mangas? - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Jun - 18:29

I have no special likes in the style of drawing~~
But I do think that Miyazaki's drawings are incredible~ and of course without neglecting the story which is so fascinating~~!
Back to top Go down
+O$!R!5+
Winguard
+O$!R!5+

Male
Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Anime and Mangas?   Why do you like Anime and Mangas? - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Jul - 21:33

Miyazaki's work is cool because it's mostly done on a computer as compared to many other animes which are completely done by hand...And i'm not joking there...

The first miniseries of Evangelion (before genesis) was done completely by hand and it was so beautifully done, it lead to the version we know as genesis of aquarion...
Back to top Go down
http://www.xosirisx.skyblog.com
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Anime and Mangas?   Why do you like Anime and Mangas? - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Jul - 16:59

And I do think that many of the animations nowadays are done on computer, the colours are better of course~If you want to compare, just take Dragon Ball first season or Sailormoon first season and compare with those that you can see now~Great difference~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Anime and Mangas?   Why do you like Anime and Mangas? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do you like Anime and Mangas?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3