|Clan Centurio|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Football : a form of homosexuality ?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Football : a form of homosexuality ? Empty
PostSubject: Football : a form of homosexuality ?   Football : a form of homosexuality ? EmptySun 4 Mar - 21:02

Quoting Shizuka:
[Isn't that a form of homosexuality: men watching men wearing shorts running after a ball and actually finding it exciting????? ]

Any comments?

Here's mine:
Just like any other sport, football is for everyone; hetero, gays, lesbians and bis alike. The fact that I'm excited when I watch a football match doesn't make me a hetero, just like it doesn't make me a lesbian if I'm excited when I watch Sharapova v/s Dementieva (ok, I know that's tennis, but I don't have any reference for female footballers!) Shocked
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female
Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Football : a form of homosexuality ?   Football : a form of homosexuality ? EmptyMon 5 Mar - 23:30

hmmm...well, it might be a latent/unconscious form of homosexuality...but, then again, that makes all of us homos...well, maybe what i said was a little too freudian?
Back to top Go down
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

PostSubject: Re: Football : a form of homosexuality ?   Football : a form of homosexuality ? EmptyTue 6 Mar - 20:12

If Freud was a bit of an extremist, then yes, what you said was a little (just a little Razz ) too freudian lol!

I read a doc on Freud last year : I remember nearly nothing, apart that I found the guy's theories very radical...
Back to top Go down
+O$!R!5+
Winguard
+O$!R!5+

Male
Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Football : a form of homosexuality ?   Football : a form of homosexuality ? EmptyTue 6 Mar - 23:01

Euh... if a sport is to be considered any of that, then i would say, that the most "homo" sport i've evr seen is rugby...
So like jumping on your enemy,etc
But i don't think it is so as the game is appreciated not because of the strategic play and not the men wearing shorts...
Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.xosirisx.skyblog.com
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Football : a form of homosexuality ?   Football : a form of homosexuality ? EmptyWed 7 Mar - 5:48

yup...quite right about the rugby thingy. and, well...nataku, for somebody who is considering to study psychology, i quite dislike freud. he's too much obsessed about sex. well, in any case, i do enjoy a match once in while...but i'm more one to be stuck on my pc (like now) or with my pencils (to draw...in case nobody knows, drawing is my favourite past time)...

the type of football that's really enjoyable is freestyle, but i already talked of that in the other thread...
Back to top Go down
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

PostSubject: Re: Football : a form of homosexuality ?   Football : a form of homosexuality ? EmptyWed 7 Mar - 23:19

Maybe you should elaborate a bit on what you call 'freestyle' football... there's something I call 'artistic' football, where the players perform lots of feats and juggling while playing, of course there's the point of marking goals, but there is more emphasis on making the game 'beautiful' and more interesting. Is that what you mean by 'freestyle'?
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Football : a form of homosexuality ?   Football : a form of homosexuality ? EmptyWed 7 Mar - 23:41

yes, quite...but there are individual clips...umm...like...uh....pro footballers who do the juggling stuffs and all for the fun of it, not just in matches. and there are amateurs, too. my bro's one of them. if the venerable nataku would please tell me how to do this, i could upload a video for you guys to see.
Back to top Go down
+O$!R!5+
Winguard
+O$!R!5+

Male

PostSubject: Re: Football : a form of homosexuality ?   Football : a form of homosexuality ? EmptyThu 8 Mar - 0:44

Well, the tricks are quite easy to do once you train...
Just like the pen trick things... you do it all day and one day, you'll be able to do it
Back to top Go down
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

PostSubject: Re: Football : a form of homosexuality ?   Football : a form of homosexuality ? EmptyThu 8 Mar - 20:22

The venerable Nataku, as you say, loves football, but has been so far unable to juggle the ball for more than 5 seconds, nor has she been able to upload a video successfully. It seems like only pictures or url are allowed.
But I'll try to look for a way to upload videos here...
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Football : a form of homosexuality ?   Football : a form of homosexuality ? EmptyThu 8 Mar - 22:37

oh yes, do find a way cause it would be a waste not to see that. christiano ronaldo, ronaldinho....all those players playing such beautiful football...pictures would not be nice. it's like trying to see a real good action movie in still pictures.
Back to top Go down
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Football : a form of homosexuality ?   Football : a form of homosexuality ? EmptyFri 9 Mar - 22:49

Maybe you can upload it to You tube and then post the url here...Or simply gimme that VCD and I'll pass it on to Nataku?
Back to top Go down
http://tinguri.deviantart.com/
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

PostSubject: Re: Football : a form of homosexuality ?   Football : a form of homosexuality ? EmptySat 10 Mar - 15:48

I think getting it on youtube or other video hosting sites is the only way, because on similar forums to Clan Centurio, that's what they do...

hmm...we have, unsurprisingly, moved from homosexuality to freestyle...Rolling Eyes why do we always get off-topic here? lol!

Did you know, Ronaldo (Christiano), was elected by the gay society as the sexiest footballer of the Mundial in Germany...Shocked
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Football : a form of homosexuality ?   Football : a form of homosexuality ? EmptySat 10 Mar - 18:27

oh, but, nataku, he is really gorgeous...marvellous smile, beautiful body....going downwards...*hemhem*...won't say anymore. but if a guy like that asked me out, i'd simply say yes and jump on him!!!!!!!!!! so it's natural the homosexuals just love him...
i think i'll just give the vcd to uri for you to see nataku and then, you check if you want them on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Football : a form of homosexuality ?   Football : a form of homosexuality ? EmptySat 10 Mar - 21:41

Yeah..ok for me~! And if Nataku has something to pass to Shizuka too just give it to me...~! No problem at all~!
Back to top Go down
+O$!R!5+
Winguard
+O$!R!5+

Male

PostSubject: Re: Football : a form of homosexuality ?   Football : a form of homosexuality ? EmptySun 11 Mar - 19:31

Damn! This topic is getting so strange...
And i don't believe there is much i should say!
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Football : a form of homosexuality ?   Football : a form of homosexuality ? EmptyMon 12 Mar - 0:36

yeah, thanks uri...
osi, you're right..this is getting beyond bizarre...nataku, i don't think there's anything much we can add here. we've moved too far from the subject...
Back to top Go down
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

PostSubject: Re: Football : a form of homosexuality ?   Football : a form of homosexuality ? EmptyMon 12 Mar - 17:36

ahemm...yup, I noticed that! Well, let us let it sleep until some newb comes by and wakes it up with a loving kiss... euuh I mean a post...sorryy Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
+O$!R!5+
Winguard
+O$!R!5+

Male

PostSubject: Re: Football : a form of homosexuality ?   Football : a form of homosexuality ? EmptyThu 15 Mar - 12:45

Euh... Well, i have something new...
The part of footbal which is a form of homosexuality it when, after the player has scored the goal, everybody jumps onto him...
That sure is weird!
Back to top Go down
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Football : a form of homosexuality ?   Football : a form of homosexuality ? EmptyThu 15 Mar - 20:32

...And sometimes they even take off their clothes~~!
Back to top Go down
+O$!R!5+
Winguard
+O$!R!5+

Male

PostSubject: Re: Football : a form of homosexuality ?   Football : a form of homosexuality ? EmptyThu 15 Mar - 20:41

Indeed, this is the strange part of football!
Jumping on others, removing shirts, Kissing!? or when they raise one their friend...
This may be considered as very "homo" style!
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Football : a form of homosexuality ?   Football : a form of homosexuality ? EmptyThu 15 Mar - 22:25

right-o!! i did not think about that...brilliant, osi!! it's true that so much excitement just because some ball got into some net...humhum!!!truly, this is suspiscious....
Back to top Go down
+O$!R!5+
Winguard
+O$!R!5+

Male

PostSubject: Re: Football : a form of homosexuality ?   Football : a form of homosexuality ? EmptyThu 15 Mar - 23:24

i sense something strange here... if it is so... then Rugby IS thje sport of homos...
Football is only a bug as compared to Rugby in the matter!!!!
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Football : a form of homosexuality ?   Football : a form of homosexuality ? EmptyThu 15 Mar - 23:28

hahaha!!!! damn right you are!!! rugby=sports de pd.....ultraviolent homos...Wink does that exist?
Back to top Go down
+O$!R!5+
Winguard
+O$!R!5+

Male

PostSubject: Re: Football : a form of homosexuality ?   Football : a form of homosexuality ? EmptyFri 16 Mar - 0:54

Euh... NO "pd" word please... It's very rude!!!

And indeed Ultra Voilent game!
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Football : a form of homosexuality ?   Football : a form of homosexuality ? EmptyFri 16 Mar - 23:12

you've got a real problem with certain words, huh? yes, well, i'll try to stop using words you consider offensive...just tell me what they are...

why is it that rugbymen have to be soo beastly?
Back to top Go down

Football : a form of homosexuality ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next