|Clan Centurio|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pan's Labyrinth

Go down 
+4
shizuka
Uri
+O$!R!5+
Nataku
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female
Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Pan's Labyrinth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pan's Labyrinth   Pan's Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptySun 15 Apr - 0:37

aaah!!!! finally some enlightened people who can appreciate a good film!! yes, indeed, the film is really deep and dark when it goes on...and i think the theme of fate is really well exploited. we see it so many times and in such subtle manners...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Pan's Labyrinth   Pan's Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptySun 15 Apr - 23:16

Yar Shiz! Way to go! Have you ever seen a football fan jump out of his/her seat with at a goal by his/her team? Well, I was like that when Mercedes slashed the Captain's mouth grin But she let him live, and that left me yelling at the TV : "Heyyy finish him off!" and Ealga was like : "Le coup de grace pour finir le travail en beauté!" Twisted Evil
Yeah, Mercedes and the girl are the 2 strongest characters in the set, that's what I think...
Back to top Go down
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Pan's Labyrinth   Pan's Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Apr - 2:21

The girl? I don't think so. The baby rules~! He survived from all these things without being hurt. Truly, I think, again, the monster with the eyes in its hand is my favorite character in this film. It's a creative invention, me who thought that its eyeballs were to fit in the two holes on his face~!
Back to top Go down
http://tinguri.deviantart.com/
Black Sheep
Silent Assassin
Black Sheep

Female
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Pan's Labyrinth   Pan's Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Apr - 2:55

I really hated the mother! She was so weak! So foolish!
And heck yeah! Viva Mercedes!!! And Ophelia... She's got guts!!! :affraid:
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pan's Labyrinth   Pan's Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Apr - 14:23

yeah...lovely...indeed, the mother was weak. but you can't fully blame her for that. somehow, the circumstances did not allow her to be so strong...remember she was ill and all? plus, she depended on the man to survive...
Back to top Go down
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

PostSubject: Re: Pan's Labyrinth   Pan's Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Apr - 23:58

Hmm...about that man, I had the impression that he didn't really care for the mother, and that he despised Ophelia at first sight. He considered the mother as nothing more than a way to assure his descendance Neutral
Hey Uri, I also thought the skinny monster was going to pop the eyes into the 2 holes on his face lol!
Back to top Go down
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Pan's Labyrinth   Pan's Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Apr - 1:16

Of course, and the mother was stupid enough to marry him, one who doesn't even care of her health but only his baby's. And of course he despises Ophelia, she's not his and that she's a girl~! Discrimination~!
Back to top Go down
http://tinguri.deviantart.com/
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pan's Labyrinth   Pan's Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Apr - 21:21

hehe....what to expect more from such a man, huh? i don't believe he would have cared for the baby had it not been a son...mmm....the best in the whole story was really the satyr...he's the coolest guy in the whole story!!
Back to top Go down
Black Sheep
Silent Assassin
Black Sheep

Female
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Pan's Labyrinth   Pan's Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Apr - 1:54

Well, the satyr was ok, but the way he trembled when he talked was really scary. He looks better (ie, less insane) in the last scene of the movie.... Was he epileptic??? Neutral
Back to top Go down
lulley
Moppet
lulley

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Pan's Labyrinth   Pan's Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Jul - 3:18

mmm....

is good film entertained but something creepy O.o!!

like nataku say about pan

is also know as a "fauno"(pan have legs like a goat I think)

=.= ehm....have to go [/url]
Back to top Go down
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

PostSubject: Re: Pan's Labyrinth   Pan's Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Jul - 21:08

Yeah, the demi-god Pan has a goat's legs... Errr...wouldn't want to drop out of subject Lulley, but why the " =.= " ?? Are you always sleepy? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pan's Labyrinth   Pan's Labyrinth - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pan's Labyrinth
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|Clan Centurio| :: Silence! On tourne! :: Movies of the moment-
Jump to: