|Clan Centurio|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

U.S.A politics

Go down 
+4
Nataku
Black Sheep
Uri
+O$!R!5+
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blazer
Rear Guard
Blazer

Male
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2007-04-01

U.S.A politics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: U.S.A politics   U.S.A politics - Page 2 EmptyWed 4 Apr - 2:18

Actually i'm a pro-american... but with the opening of China to the world in 2008, It will be dangerous for me.
I'm not planning to be a GP teacher... I'm going to be a soldier!!! HUA
May be there will be a World War 3, it will be great if i could be on the battlefield!
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female
Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: U.S.A politics   U.S.A politics - Page 2 EmptyWed 4 Apr - 2:30

whoa!! spooky!!!! even if i am planning to go to the USA to study, i'm certainly not pro-american...
Back to top Go down
Blazer
Rear Guard
Blazer

Male

PostSubject: Re: U.S.A politics   U.S.A politics - Page 2 EmptyWed 4 Apr - 2:58

Not you but me, if you meet me everyday in my life you will know!! So, hope i have clear any thing on Bush vision of US territory security?
Back to top Go down
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: U.S.A politics   U.S.A politics - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Apr - 12:46

Hey~~No world war three please, I don't think they will ever use any soldier...Just throw a nuclear bomb and everything will be over~~ It's sad for our planet, to be the battlefield of human....
Back to top Go down
http://tinguri.deviantart.com/
chelsea
Scout
chelsea

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-03-16

PostSubject: Re: U.S.A politics   U.S.A politics - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Apr - 18:14

If the US do not change president before China' opening to the world in 2008 or after,
there may be war! Because China is regarded as the newest properous market that will take over all the World Markets!
Except if China has a other goals!
Back to top Go down
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: U.S.A politics   U.S.A politics - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Apr - 18:46

I don't think China would take over the world by other means apart from the world market. Only the Bush administration has the weird and most undiplomatic habit of starting wars everywhere in the world and of forcing their opinion and policy in the problems of other countries.
They accuse Saddam Hussein of genocide and other crimes against humanity, but what about them? Since they set foot in Iraq in 2003 the country has sinked into a total chaos. Baghdad is controlled by insurgents and the different Iraqi factions are killing each other. If that goes on, there will be no Iraqi left in Iraq, only the US army...
But then again, the US troops can't possibly withdraw now, as the troops there are doing as much as they can (which is not much) to curb the fights... In short, les Bush veut des problèmes, il est servi. Maintenant, il se trouve dans de la m*rde jusqu'au narines.
Back to top Go down
Blazer
Rear Guard
Blazer

Male

PostSubject: Re: U.S.A politics   U.S.A politics - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Apr - 19:22

If you say so about China but i don't think the US will let China have all the markets!

Because Controlling World Markets = Good Economy = possibities of development and miliatry power.
Back to top Go down
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

PostSubject: Re: U.S.A politics   U.S.A politics - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Apr - 19:28

Anyway, it's impossible for a country to have full control over the world market, dude! So relax~

And even if it were possible, how do you think the US 'will not let China control the world market'? By bombarding it I guess? Bush's (the US in general) solution to all international problem is: "Oh! Why bother!? Let's just wipe that country off the map!" Well, let's hope the future presidents won't act as such!
Back to top Go down
Milane
Moppet
Milane

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: U.S.A politics   U.S.A politics - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Apr - 20:09

hum... well i've got to ask you something blazer, are you am american? do you have family in america? personally i don't under stand your ppoint of view. being a soldier very nice but tio wish for a 3rd world war? it's crazy babe! do you realize how mant innocents have died, suffered throghuot te 20th century to the 21st just because of america? 3/4 of the world wants to kill bush and don't you think americans have done enough sh*t for now?
Back to top Go down
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

PostSubject: Re: U.S.A politics   U.S.A politics - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Apr - 20:27

Mais-euh!!! Milane! Tu m'as enlevé les mots de la bouche la! But, we all accuse the Americans as if all of them cause problems worldwide...I believe the leaders (e.g, Bush) are the ones to be blamed...There are also american extremists...who believe every thing their president says without bothering to analyse the situation themselves...Quel aveugle patriotisme!
Back to top Go down
Blazer
Rear Guard
Blazer

Male

PostSubject: Re: U.S.A politics   U.S.A politics - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Apr - 22:23

You are right about the politician with bad intentions!!

Milane, if you have known my life you may have understand but still no one understand!

No family in America! Or i would have already gone in Iraq!!!

In fact, yes, soldier is very interesting, defenders of peace and freedom!!

Why do you blame the United States Of America??
"do you realize how mant innocents have died, suffered throghuot te 20th century to the 21st just because of america?"

At the beginning of the 2nd World War, the US was "neutral" or was just sending food and other things to their allies to fight the Nazi!But..

Pearl Harbour, the US has not started the battle against Japan!!The Japanese launch the attack on a sunday.2403 dead and 1178 wounded!!

And how about the jews that Adolf Hitler's orders killed!

And the D-Day, if Americans have not interfered, Hitler would have extend the reign of the 3rd Reich over the world!

Korea, the US had power to solve the fighting between th communist North Korea, so South Korea got their help!

Vietnam has been the error of the US, i accept that, but the communist party was doing bad things there!

Serbia/Montenegro, the slaughter there is still unbearable to the world!

Mogadiscio, there also was a mistake but there rebels were over throwing the democracy! War was already happening!

The 1st Gulf war should have been a good thing but the "occupation" of Iraq by the US has not been appreciated in Iraq! Though they were helping, to eradicate the regime!

The attack on the USS Cole had opened the War on Terror! Seventeen sailors were killed and 39 were injured!

This have made the US to adopt the principle of not negotiating with any terrorist!!

The 9/11 attack was another hit from the terrorist! But why don't they just talk with the US, not as terrorist but as simple diplomat or group!

Afghanistan, if Ben Laden had not been so stupid to use the US training to provoke the US, Afghanistan would have been left "unwounded".

The 2nd Gulf War is an obvious manipulation but as i have said Bush opinion on how to maintain the Homeland Security is just like that!

And now Iran is just harassing the US! Ok that the US has military forces near its border, but why developing Atomic weapon and telling everyone that they will use it!

If you look out the history the US had been attack or wanted to help regarding its Homeland Security!
Ah... Hope the US changes the president!
Back to top Go down
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: U.S.A politics   U.S.A politics - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Apr - 22:35

Wow, such a deep knowledge on wars, you're really good at that~! It's true that not all Americans are to be blamed, just those who use their greed and power badly. Just like the japanese who took over Taiwan for a certain period of time, my father dispises japanese, but it's the past, and the japanese have been able to make improvements in technology to improve the standard of living of people! So why take the far away history so deep while we should concentrate on the deeds of the recent past!
Back to top Go down
http://tinguri.deviantart.com/
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female
Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: U.S.A politics   U.S.A politics - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Apr - 2:52

and, in any case, we're not talking of america in the past but that of TODAY!!! that of the past was something else!! their reasons were different! if we look at it objectively, bush is no different from hitler, trying to take over the world...he's somehow a dictator under cover...so, he's bound to be overthrown someday!!
Back to top Go down
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

PostSubject: Re: U.S.A politics   U.S.A politics - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Apr - 20:40

Hey Blazer, why should the US monopolise nuclear technology? Don't you think Iranians have the right to possess it to produce electricity? (that's what Ahmadinejad said,even if we're not sure). And don't forget that the biggest nuclear power (and thus the most dangerous nation) is the US itself! So, I don't understand why it wants to prevent other countries from developing their own nuclear programme for domestic purposes! It's pure cowardice... How would US react if all nations were to turn against it and force it to stop all nuclear programmes?
Back to top Go down
Blazer
Rear Guard
Blazer

Male

PostSubject: Re: U.S.A politics   U.S.A politics - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Apr - 23:16

Ok for the development of Nuclear technology for domestic use! As electricity produce by petrol is getting costly!! Bush administration, UN(IAEA) and other countries agree about that but why do Iran not let the IAEA do its job in controlling and helping for the development of that energy source??

The object of the Agency is "to accelerate and enlarge the contribution of atomic energy to peace, health and prosperity throughout the world."
Ensuring also of the good use of atomic energy!

But why has Iran not let the snap inspections of the IAEA??
The snap inspections of the IAEA is a must, don't any other nuclear coutries allow it!
What Iran have to hide to the IAEA inspectors? Nuclear Weapons???
Although scheduled inspections are still going on!

In fact the US is trying to prevent such a development because Iran is not showing full coorperation!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U.S.A politics   U.S.A politics - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

U.S.A politics
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|Clan Centurio| :: Endless Corridor :: The Politics Arena-
Jump to: