HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Discuss] So far,how many interesting games have you played?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uri
High Guardian

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: [Discuss] So far,how many interesting games have you played?   Thu 15 Feb - 21:13

There are so many PS/PS2 games and various of them are very interesting ones~! Share with us the games that you have enjoyed!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tinguri.deviantart.com/
Uri
High Guardian

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] So far,how many interesting games have you played?   Thu 15 Feb - 21:20

Well, there are many for me, specially those versus games, like Tekken, bloody Roar, Dead Or Alive, Soul Calibur...

And for the RPGs, of course~first comes the Square Enix series like Final Fantasy X,X-2 and X11, Kingdom Hearts 1 + 2, Koei ones are not bad too, Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors, BANDAI series like .Hack//Infection, Mutation, Outbreak and Quarantine, I would like to play the continuing ones too, ie, .Hack//G.U, and the one that I often played with my good friends and my sisters, Dondonka, only those who know will understand what I am talking about~~!
Back to top Go down
Nataku
The Ripper

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] So far,how many interesting games have you played?   Fri 16 Feb - 0:24

Yeah! Dondonka is the best game if you are in groups! Remember "Stepping Wind"? Very Happy

I prefer RPGs, particularly the Final Fantasy series FFVII, FFX, FFXII, a bit like Uri...Also, Kingdom Hearts I & II! Riku rocks!!! Cool Versus games and "hit'em all" games are ok for me: Tekken 4,5, waiting for 6, Virtua Fighter and Dynasty Warriors! Hail Guan Yu! Hail Zhao yun!!! Twisted Evil

<('- ' <) (> ' -')> <('- ' <) (> ' -')>

Pygmalion and Iphis! You bunch of insanely lucky sods!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Sheep
Silent Assassin

Female
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] So far,how many interesting games have you played?   Mon 19 Feb - 22:46

Hmm... RPGs and "hit'em all games... Just like Nataku. Wink

PS - Square-Enix rocks! Viva final fantasy! bounce

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Momoko
Rear Guard

Female
Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] So far,how many interesting games have you played?   Fri 23 Feb - 16:29

Dondonka!!!So Nataku and Ealga are you ready to have a new match in group?That game is awesome XD...Specially when played in groups.

Other games..hmm..
Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, Soul Calibur 2&3, Tekken, Bloody Roar, Dead or Alive, Kingdom Hearts(I didn't it but Watch it)...so that's all I think:P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nataku
The Ripper

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] So far,how many interesting games have you played?   Sat 24 Feb - 14:08

Why do you all like Bloody Roar!? Shocked Honestly, I find the characters big and bulky... But I do like some of the female characters, they are the best designed persos in the game, especially that girl in red... forgot her name... scratch

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Sheep
Silent Assassin

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] So far,how many interesting games have you played?   Sat 24 Feb - 16:34

Yesh! The female characters in Bloody Roar are so... wow! (at least, the majority of them is ^^) Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
+O$!R!5+
Winguard

Male
Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] So far,how many interesting games have you played?   Sat 24 Feb - 22:29

Bloody games!!!
Does anyone play non violent games???
Well, i played Tony hawk American Wasteland, Full metal alchemist 2, RPG maker, Sonic pride, all three final fantasy on Ps2 and other games like Rachet and Clank, Sly Raccoon, or Legend Of Zoul
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xosirisx.skyblog.com
Uri
High Guardian

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] So far,how many interesting games have you played?   Sun 25 Feb - 18:52

Yes yes~! played Full Metal Alchemist too~! Nice games~!

Well...I don't really like those tactical games coz I don't like to think~! or the run around ones like Ratchet~
Back to top Go down
+O$!R!5+
Winguard

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] So far,how many interesting games have you played?   Sun 25 Feb - 19:27

Everyone has his/her own tastes!
Anyway... The full metal game was cool as it did not follow the same story as the anime!
Back to top Go down
Uri
High Guardian

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] So far,how many interesting games have you played?   Sun 25 Feb - 22:51

Anyway the anime didn't follow the manga~! But Full Metal Alchemist is one of the Anime not following the original stories that I like!!
Back to top Go down
Black Sheep
Silent Assassin

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] So far,how many interesting games have you played?   Sun 25 Feb - 23:29

I like tactical games, but I think that I'm a bit too stupid to play those... Ahem... Yeah, FMA was not bad at all... A bit too short though.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
+O$!R!5+
Winguard

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] So far,how many interesting games have you played?   Sun 25 Feb - 23:33

Yes.. too short indeed and the combat system is too restricted... KH2's combats are really cool due to their everending combos... the combos in FMA are too short...
Back to top Go down
Sylvio
Moppet

Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] So far,how many interesting games have you played?   Tue 20 Mar - 22:13

One great game which passed under the radar:The Legend of Dragoon on Ps1.
It did have many flaws:crappy graphics and animation,but the story was so coool and lengthy!!!

Back then...I also used to play multiplayer games like Crash Team Racing(fantastic,especially with the multitap),but my favorite games are FFVII,FFVIII and FFIX(the FF series that appeared on the Ps).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Sheep
Silent Assassin

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] So far,how many interesting games have you played?   Wed 21 Mar - 22:22

Yes, Final Fantasy rocks!!! But I heard rumours according to which ffIX was not as good as the others... And the characters are a bit... weird... Suspect

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nataku
The Ripper

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] So far,how many interesting games have you played?   Wed 21 Mar - 22:56

Hey I know this is the PS section, but since most of us are fans of Final Fantasy, including PC ones, I'd like to ask - does anyone know where I can get FFVIII? (or a copy which could be played on PS2 or the PC? )
I've been looking for the whole FF collection and so far I found only FFII, FFIII and FFVII on PC...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylvio
Moppet

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] So far,how many interesting games have you played?   Thu 22 Mar - 2:21

FFIX's pretty good...the only thing was that it tried to incorporate many details from previous FFs...but overall it's still a great game!By the way...the characters in FFIX are the most interesting ones in all the FFs(each character has a special relationship with the hero who is none other than Zidane<==eh oui!).The latter is a kind of superhero who changes the lives of each character through different,yet similar methods(je sais,cela parait bizarre...),which means that the story mainly revolves around him....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
+O$!R!5+
Winguard

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] So far,how many interesting games have you played?   Sun 25 Mar - 2:43

oh.. you want ff8? i beieve i have all the six firt games, the seven on Ps(thanks to Silvio) and the 8... though i do not know how to make it work...Razz
i'll lend it to you if you want to try...
If you want, i can also download it for you...
Back to top Go down
Sylvio
Moppet

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] So far,how many interesting games have you played?   Wed 28 Mar - 2:15

ff8?I have the Ps version but the first and the fourth don't play anymore!!!Crying or Very sad
Anyone can get me the PC version please???
Wanna play it one again....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nataku
The Ripper

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] So far,how many interesting games have you played?   Wed 28 Mar - 23:25

The PS2 is supposed to be able to run PS1 games...maybe I could give it a try...

how can you download FFVIII? I've tried some sites, but they all require a "premium" membership for such a download...Neutral

Hey Sylvio, what do you mean by "first and fourth don't play anymore"? Is the game in more than 1 cd?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylvio
Moppet

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] So far,how many interesting games have you played?   Thu 29 Mar - 1:39

Uhhhh...the game is on 4cds.But my first disc doesn't play anymore...and there's no way to make it work again....Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Momoko
Rear Guard

Female
Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] So far,how many interesting games have you played?   Mon 16 Apr - 3:15

Oh yes, I've forgotten...I've played a little bit of Final Fantasy X-2....I really like Yuna and Paine>.<specially their costumes....Very well designed.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] So far,how many interesting games have you played?   

Back to top Go down

[Discuss] So far,how many interesting games have you played?
Page 1 of 1