|Clan Centurio|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

how is it possible to do that?

Go down 
+4
+O$!R!5+
Black Sheep
Nataku
Merces Letifer
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2006-11-08

how is it possible to do that? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: how is it possible to do that?   how is it possible to do that? - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb - 18:27

I know about 10 kata, but it's not the quantity that counts, I believe it's the quality that 's important (that applies for nearly everything). For example you may know all the Heian kata, but you can't execute them properly. In this case, the knowledge is futile and illusory as you know can only draft but can't draw with the proper technic.
Back to top Go down
+O$!R!5+
Winguard
+O$!R!5+

Male
Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: how is it possible to do that?   how is it possible to do that? - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb - 18:49

Oh This conversation is getting really Philosophic here...
Indeed, an example would be the work... You caan work a lot buut if you do not concentrate, the work will be rubbish and you won't have learnt anything...
Good thing there...
Back to top Go down
http://www.xosirisx.skyblog.com
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

PostSubject: Re: how is it possible to do that?   how is it possible to do that? - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb - 19:38

As philosophic as your signatures are! grin
But I'm glad to see that there are still youngsters who value quality over quantity. Nowadays it tends to be more the contrary (you know what I mean; those who go to learn martial arts just to boast or show off, without having understood the essence of martial arts).
Back to top Go down
+O$!R!5+
Winguard
+O$!R!5+

Male

PostSubject: Re: how is it possible to do that?   how is it possible to do that? - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb - 1:01

Well, that was indeed the case in most situations and i must not lie... i was like that too...
But then as i progressed i became more obsessed with what it meant... In fact, i had a very cool teacher who taught us more than the moves...
Back to top Go down
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

PostSubject: Re: how is it possible to do that?   how is it possible to do that? - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb - 19:44

Then he must be a good guy, your teacher! Wink
Back to top Go down
+O$!R!5+
Winguard
+O$!R!5+

Male

PostSubject: Re: how is it possible to do that?   how is it possible to do that? - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb - 20:55

Even though, he was said to have sexually harass a girl, and was sacked... I never really like him anyway...
We were so shocked when we hear that...
Well, some people can be so strange...
Back to top Go down
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

PostSubject: Re: how is it possible to do that?   how is it possible to do that? - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Feb - 23:20

Like the saying goes, you can never know someone. A man in the morning is not the same man at night blablabla something like that...
E.g, one can be a good old priest in the church, but a pedophile on the net!
Back to top Go down
+O$!R!5+
Winguard
+O$!R!5+

Male

PostSubject: Re: how is it possible to do that?   how is it possible to do that? - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Feb - 23:46

Euh... Where did you hear that?
Really strange... How can some people think like that.. nutty!
And for the subject, the interesting thing is that people can actually walk on bamboo shoots... that's the best thing i've ever seen!
Back to top Go down
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: how is it possible to do that?   how is it possible to do that? - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Mar - 20:24

Well....I'm a bit off the subject but I really do like the flow of the energy, ie, Qi, do you call that like that? I was impressed by Nataku when I hear the "shoof", "shoof" sound when releasing her fists!
Back to top Go down
http://tinguri.deviantart.com/
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

PostSubject: Re: how is it possible to do that?   how is it possible to do that? - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Mar - 20:38

No way! you heard 'shoof'?? Shocked Sounds like 'shoopuff' to me... grin And I believe the 'shoof' is in fact my breath dude...
Back to top Go down
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female

PostSubject: Re: how is it possible to do that?   how is it possible to do that? - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Mar - 22:57

No no no~! I just don't know how to describe the sound~! It's cool~~!!
Back to top Go down
+O$!R!5+
Winguard
+O$!R!5+

Male

PostSubject: Re: how is it possible to do that?   how is it possible to do that? - Page 2 EmptyFri 2 Mar - 20:39

Shoof! HaHaHA
Must really be energetic, these moves...
The only noise i made was that of my Kimomo either loosening up or opening... always was too loose and always too bulky for me
Back to top Go down
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

PostSubject: Re: how is it possible to do that?   how is it possible to do that? - Page 2 EmptyFri 2 Mar - 20:46

Hey I also have this problem! There seems to be no kimono for my size and i always get large bulky ones! lol! Lucky for us we don't wear the traditional ones! They're much heavier and bigger!
Back to top Go down
+O$!R!5+
Winguard
+O$!R!5+

Male

PostSubject: Re: how is it possible to do that?   how is it possible to do that? - Page 2 EmptyFri 2 Mar - 21:11

Well they are made to make you work...
Traditional ones used to be stuffed with metals to make them heavy and thus, you would execise just by doing your usual thing...
Just like in Dragon Ball...
Back to top Go down
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female

PostSubject: Re: how is it possible to do that?   how is it possible to do that? - Page 2 EmptySat 3 Mar - 2:01

Then why don't they give you those? May be it'll increase your hitting power~!
Back to top Go down
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

PostSubject: Re: how is it possible to do that?   how is it possible to do that? - Page 2 EmptySat 3 Mar - 15:58

Ey tchombo la! These are reserved for adults or for those who go for advanced training in Japan! Not fit for children or teens as all the energy goes to supporting the bulk of the clothes and limits the proper development of the body! After all, martial arts should help to develop and keep your body fit! Not the opposite. Wink
Back to top Go down
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female

PostSubject: Re: how is it possible to do that?   how is it possible to do that? - Page 2 EmptySat 3 Mar - 17:51

Ohh~! I see.... And...are you going to wear those one day??
Back to top Go down
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

PostSubject: Re: how is it possible to do that?   how is it possible to do that? - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Mar - 21:09

Nooo~ I don't feel brave enough for that hahah Rolling Eyes (call me a coward if you want, but I don't care! XD anyway, it's not anyone who can have access to such training. I heard the Masters are very selective of who can and who cannot...)
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female
Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: how is it possible to do that?   how is it possible to do that? - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Mar - 0:14

oh, is that so? veery competitive, then? oh i just want to go to the shaolin temple some day!!! i saw those monks on tv some time back and wow, i thought 'ME WANNA DO THAT TOO!! ME WANNA DO THAT TOO!!' how cool can you get?? and they so much at peace with themselves!! i envy them, truly!

has anybody ever heard of les arts martiaux intérieurs? i saw that one on tv too...the sensei (howdya say sensei in chinese? cause that was in china...) said he'd use his qi to stay as stable as a mountain and all the students tried to push him....and guess what!! he did not move a hair!!! all the students fell (sturdy young men, i tell you!!) but he stayed still!! he can actually kill you with half a move! i wanna do that too!!! nofair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
+O$!R!5+
Winguard
+O$!R!5+

Male

PostSubject: Re: how is it possible to do that?   how is it possible to do that? - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Mar - 23:14

Wa... But the only thing that you are wearing these things would render you immobile... like a piece of rock...
Never heard about "interieur"
sounds cool though..
like telekinesie...
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: how is it possible to do that?   how is it possible to do that? - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Mar - 2:45

oh, well, it's something about knowing how to control your ki...and that's the most difficult part of it. i don't think it's telekinesie as such... more like absolute self control and absolute osmose en soi. interior peace...>_< i wanna do that too!!!!!!!!! waaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
+O$!R!5+
Winguard
+O$!R!5+

Male

PostSubject: Re: how is it possible to do that?   how is it possible to do that? - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Mar - 1:00

Oh, now this is getting cool... Well, what would you be able to do with that.... like hit someone else without moving...?
lol!
Back to top Go down
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

PostSubject: Re: how is it possible to do that?   how is it possible to do that? - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Mar - 20:33

Like the Jedi do??? That would be soooo cool~ Imagine bouncing an annoying teacher from the floor to the ceiling with just a flicker of the eyelids... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: how is it possible to do that?   how is it possible to do that? - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Mar - 22:43

no...it's not that cool. you barely move but you still have to move. it's like extremely fluid and graceful movements...they can stop a combo attack in maximum two moves... now i really wanna do that!!!!!!!!!! maybe i'll learn one day?
Back to top Go down
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female

PostSubject: Re: how is it possible to do that?   how is it possible to do that? - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Mar - 2:34

Isn't that called supernatural powers? It's only the flow of qi, which I supposed, released by the shi fu, that pushes those youngs away? And the fact that they cannot move him, as I suppose again, is the demonstration of how his qi can sometimes be as soft as flowing water and other times be as heavy and as hard as a rock!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how is it possible to do that?   how is it possible to do that? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

how is it possible to do that?
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|Clan Centurio| :: Sports :: Martial Arts-
Jump to: