|Clan Centurio|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end

Go down 
+4
jedi_girl
shizuka
Uri
G@BR!3L
8 posters
AuthorMessage
G@BR!3L
Newb
G@BR!3L

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-04-21

Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end Empty
PostSubject: Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end   Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end EmptySun 27 May - 23:26

Oh yeah its finaly in MU, what are your expectations of the film???
I mean the second one (Dead man's chest was good but kindof far fetched, i think we can expect some nice scripts(as always) and nice special effects, nice music too!!!!(Hans Zimmer, you are good man :p )but is the film going to be nice??????????

Last edited by on Mon 28 May - 22:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end   Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end EmptyMon 28 May - 1:59

Hope it will be~Because there are a lot of chinese styles in there, and since it's the ending...must have a look~~!! And seems like Keira's getting kissed by the four men in the film...
And it has to be nice, because hopefully I'll be paying to watch it in cinema~!
Back to top Go down
http://tinguri.deviantart.com/
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female
Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end   Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end EmptyMon 28 May - 22:26

oh my~~~~~~~~~jack sparrow!!!! my heeeeeroooooooooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~flirty flirty flirty flirty ~........................................can't wait to see him again~~i don't know why but i love this guy so much~~aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh..............

yeah, uri, we'll be going on sunday (supposément~~) to see the film~~hope this plan holds!! i want to see the end of the film soooo badly~~the second one m'a laissé sur ma faim!! i wanna see it........how in the world is jack going to come back? and, chinese pirates? never heard of that...geez~~it sounds really nice and all. i just hope we are not going to be disappointed....

awwww........keira is such a lucky woman!!!!! the only problem with kissing pirates is their bad breath~~YACK!!!
Back to top Go down
jedi_girl
Scout
jedi_girl

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end   Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end EmptyMon 28 May - 23:30

shizzzzzzzz.... I'm with you: Jack Sparrow is one of the coolest characters that has ever come in movies!Very Happy
I liked the 1st one a lot and although the second was, as all sequels, different Jack Sparrow was even sassier!
let's hope we'll be able to watch it!!!!!!
P.S : it's true that hygiene isn't exactly the second nature of pirates(refer to their yellow teeth...)
Back to top Go down
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end   Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end EmptyTue 29 May - 21:55

Neutral
why are all girls crazy about the sparrow guy? I mean, he's cool all right, but he isn't the movie by himself lol!
Unfortunately, I haven't watched the second movie, but I hope it won't matter too much when it comes to understanding the final episode!

PS: Shiz, chinese pirates did exist.
Back to top Go down
Blazer
Rear Guard
Blazer

Male
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end   Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end EmptyWed 30 May - 0:53

Pirates Of The Caribean.....i was not much interested with the first but fortunately i've come to watch it... and i like it...

I think it is because of how they present it.
Jack Sparrow, is not like the other rude-faces pirates, barbarian, .....
Elizabeth Swann, that courageous English woman...
Will Turner, the "adventurer", son of blacksmith....

Unfortunately till april 2007 i've not seen Pirates Of The Caribean: Dead Man's Chest...
But thanks to someone... i'll be watching it before watching Pirates Of The Caribean: At The World's End...
Back to top Go down
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end   Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end EmptyWed 30 May - 20:53

Oy, I'm not sure if I'll be able to come to the cine on sunday... Neutral Looks like a great plan though - most CC members will be here... Unfortunately I already made plans to go support some friends at a karate competition...
Anyway, thanks for telling me Diddles ( I was wondering what you meant by 'Pirates of the Crabe' for quite some time before realising it was Carribean grin ).
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end   Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end EmptyWed 30 May - 23:32

Nataku wrote:
Neutral
why are all girls crazy about the sparrow guy? I mean, he's cool all right, but he isn't the movie by himself lol!

my dear Nataku....that man is the movie by himself~~he is the one who makes it so good....and even boys like him..not just girls. it's simply because of the animal magnetism he's got. it's huge so you just get attracted to him, no matter what....

aaaah~~~~am sooo excited for sunday~~i really can't wait to see that movie...i just hope i won't be disappointed. anyway, Nataku...the second movie is really good, not as good as the first one, of course, but still, there are some exceptional scenes and it will keep you laughing till the end~~ though.... O my Jack Sparrow~~where art thou gone, my dearest~~?
Back to top Go down
Momoko
Rear Guard
Momoko

Female
Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end   Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end EmptyThu 31 May - 21:51

Ahh~~!!Jack Sparrow!!!!!My favourite Character in Pirate of caribean....I don't know why but I like him....flirty flirty flirty
Yupi~~!!We are going to watch the film on Sunday!!And there will be some people of this forum....There will be a lot of fun >w<
Back to top Go down
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end   Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end EmptyFri 1 Jun - 1:21

Jack Sparrow is what I like the most not only because of his funny expressions but also his personality! He does what he wants, and lies accordingly! That's what I appreciate in him!!
Back to top Go down
chelsea
Scout
chelsea

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end   Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end EmptyFri 1 Jun - 15:38

My favourite character is Orlando Bloom alias William(Will) Turner
But i like Jack Sparrow too because he made us laugh from the start to the end of the film....
Yesterday i've just watch the 2nd  Pirates of the Caribean :Dead's Man Chest.... and i'm waiting for sunday to see what will happen....
Back to top Go down
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end   Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end EmptyFri 1 Jun - 16:43

I don't deny that I like Orlando Bloom too. But it's just that Jack's "style" wins more appreciation from me~Will Turner's style is average in both the first and the second~ A pirate would mean filthiness!!
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end   Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end EmptyTue 5 Jun - 20:45

indeed, uri, you are right...like Jack Sparrow, i wonder when was the last time he brushed his teeth...

saw the film on Sunday!!!! oh my~~we laughed really a lot...actually, there were some inconsistencies, but on the whole...Uri, Momoko and Aoichan laughed louder than anyone else, our row was the loudest and everyone kept turning arounf wondering how such a bunch of monkeys could have been allowed in the cinema!!! on the whole, it was a really good day and the film was simply too good!!
Back to top Go down
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end   Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end EmptyThu 7 Jun - 20:30

Indeed~the film was nice and I found it better than the second one!! Much laughter, much fighting scenes and much...romance? Alright..will not reveal more~ Watch the film first and then we'll talk about it!
Back to top Go down
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end   Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end EmptyMon 11 Jun - 19:20

Oho! why the "..." before "romance"? Suspect Geez, I think my perverted and sadistical mind is taking over my normal and innocent self...
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end   Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end EmptyTue 12 Jun - 2:44

"normal"?...."innocent"? Nataku, my dear Nataku, who are you kidding there?.....geez~~

yeah, romance...it was really sweet to see that...one of my favourite bits was..........and also......as well as........Uri, i suppose you know what i am talking about, neh? hihi...all those who have not yet seen the film, GO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!gnahahahahahha~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end   Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end EmptyThu 14 Jun - 20:08

Espece de sadique!!! Mentioner tout sa juste pour mettre des "..." la ou c'est important!!! Evil or Very Mad
Oh, et je suis innocente et gentille... Meuchante~euh Shiz!
Back to top Go down
Blazer
Rear Guard
Blazer

Male
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end   Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end EmptyThu 14 Jun - 23:58

For me Pirates Of Te Caribean:To World's End is a very good film...
As said before Laughter, Fightings and even Romance... also spectacular...

But what is bad is that the film is "short"... It is so stunning and interesting to watch that you don't even noticed about time passing by...
Though relly good entertainment...

What is sure is that if all the real world pirates(past and present) have been like Jack Sparrow(sorry, Captain Jack Sparrow) they would still be known or still sailing the 7 Seas...pirat lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end   Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end Empty

Back to top Go down

Pirates of the Caribean: To world's end
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|Clan Centurio| :: Silence! On tourne! :: Movies of the moment-
Jump to: