|Clan Centurio|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GTO-Great Teacher Onizuka

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female
Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-02-07

GTO-Great Teacher Onizuka Empty
PostSubject: GTO-Great Teacher Onizuka   GTO-Great Teacher Onizuka EmptyFri 18 May - 0:18

well well...girls and guys, i'm sorry but this anime is a little old...but this is one of the best i've seen. who wouldn't dream of having a teacher like Eikichi Onizuka?.....so far, he's THE one teacher i'd dream of having~~ have you watched it? if so, have you loved it in the same way i did or do you have a different opinion?...discuss discuss!!
Back to top Go down
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: GTO-Great Teacher Onizuka   GTO-Great Teacher Onizuka EmptyFri 18 May - 20:24

I watched only some episodes of GTO on TV and really liked it! Yeah, it would be great to a teacher like him, although we'd have to watch out every time we change before and after P.E classes lol!

I also liked poor Yoshikawa , always being bullied by the bunch of girls... euuuta~
There're also other interesting characters in GTO, Kanzaki (which they ignored in the live series, duh! Evil or Very Mad ) , Miyabi and that other computer guy- forgot his name.
Back to top Go down
+O$!R!5+
Winguard
+O$!R!5+

Male
Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: GTO-Great Teacher Onizuka   GTO-Great Teacher Onizuka EmptySat 19 May - 23:24

Oh... Well the anime was quite boring at first, wasn't it... But in the end, it became quite interesting. the way he tried to teach lessons to his pupils were quite fascinating...
Yet, was not much amazed by the story... In fact, it was quite boring...

And by the way,Yoshikawa was indeed cool ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.xosirisx.skyblog.com
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female
Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: GTO-Great Teacher Onizuka   GTO-Great Teacher Onizuka EmptyTue 22 May - 0:28

Shocked Oh My God!!!! tu m'offense la osi!!!!! you little sod!!!! how can you say such a thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? my my~~ bon, je me calme....let's ignore les profanes....*counting slowly from 1 to 10'. anyway, boring isn't the most appropriate word, it was more shocking at first than boring~~a teacher who beats the hell out of his students, who tries his best to peek under the skirts of school girls? that's much more shocking than boring if you ask me....

Onizuka reminds me a little ( a lot!!!) of ryo saeba, the city hunter. they are just as perveted. but, really, i love onizuka because he had that little thing de plus......22 ans toujours puceau (pardonnez mon langage~~hihi)

Kikuchi was my favourite character. that's the computer guy's name by the way, Nat....he was really a cool guy. Yoshikawa was too feeble...but he was nice too. Kanzaki was an interesting female character too. liked her a lot~~

i advise this anime for all those who are crazy enough to want a really good laugh....
Back to top Go down
+O$!R!5+
Winguard
+O$!R!5+

Male

PostSubject: Re: GTO-Great Teacher Onizuka   GTO-Great Teacher Onizuka EmptySun 10 Jun - 0:47

Euh...Have you ever watched these kind of animes? they are all the same: rebel pupils->becomes teacher->becomes good->the end...
Hehe, joking but i was not much impressed at first...
I think because it was some kind of westernised Anime with hell lot of rude expressions...
Back to top Go down
Milane
Moppet
Milane

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: GTO-Great Teacher Onizuka   GTO-Great Teacher Onizuka EmptyTue 19 Jun - 23:53

well, well. i'm like shiz... i love gto!!!!lol! the anime is great. well osi... you may not be impressesd but admit that i was really funny even with the rude things in it!
any way it was fabulous. btw i don't remember the names of the characters:oops: ooops
Back to top Go down
+O$!R!5+
Winguard
+O$!R!5+

Male

PostSubject: Re: GTO-Great Teacher Onizuka   GTO-Great Teacher Onizuka EmptyThu 19 Jul - 21:43

I did not say it wasn't funny or interesting, i was saying that GTO is 'relatively' less funny and less interesting...
Get my point? O.o'

Like it's not ananime that i will be buying or watching over and over again just like Evangelion...Heheheh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTO-Great Teacher Onizuka   GTO-Great Teacher Onizuka Empty

Back to top Go down

GTO-Great Teacher Onizuka
Page 1 of 1