|Clan Centurio|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wu Ji-les cavaliers du vent.

Go down 
+2
Uri
shizuka
6 posters
AuthorMessage
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female
Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Wu Ji-les cavaliers du vent. Empty
PostSubject: Wu Ji-les cavaliers du vent.   Wu Ji-les cavaliers du vent. EmptyThu 12 Apr - 3:23

ok, who's seen that one?? it's really great....around same category as 'Tigre et Dragon'. and the action scenes are just great!! who's seen it?
Back to top Go down
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Wu Ji-les cavaliers du vent.   Wu Ji-les cavaliers du vent. EmptyThu 12 Apr - 10:57

Me~~! I love it~! Although I don't like the queen, Qing Cheng~! I specially like Wu Huan, he's so cute~~
This movie shows how each character is connected by the destiny, and the only thing surrealistic is that in the end, they can go back to the past and change it.

PS: The movie's name in english is "The Promise"
Back to top Go down
http://tinguri.deviantart.com/
Blazer
Rear Guard
Blazer

Male
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Wu Ji-les cavaliers du vent.   Wu Ji-les cavaliers du vent. EmptyThu 12 Apr - 12:33

Oh yeah that a topic to post!!

Wu Ji is great the storyline had been really original!
I love the fighting, form the armies battle(shiny army) to the close combat.

There is only one thing that i don't accept is that he runs quicker than the bisons and that he runs perpendicular to cliffs!! Arrrg
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wu Ji-les cavaliers du vent.   Wu Ji-les cavaliers du vent. EmptyThu 12 Apr - 17:30

Uri wrote:
Me~~! I love it~! Although I don't like the queen, Qing Cheng~! I specially like Wu Huan, he's so cute~~
This movie shows how each character is connected by the destiny, and the only thing surrealistic is that in the end, they can go back to the past and change it.

PS: The movie's name in english is "The Promise"

yeah!!! wu huan!!! call me crazy, but i'm totally in love with this guy!!! his character is the best in the whole movie!!! yay!!!
well, i think the theme of destiny ought to have been more developped in the film....it's too short and the ending is ambiguous....but the film is sooo cool!!! love those battle scenes!!
i was so sad when the other guy...err...snow wolf (don't remember the name) died...it was really a pity...
also, it's a nice combination of the two conflicting ideas: free will and determinism....there is destiny, but we can change it at any time...
Back to top Go down
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Wu Ji-les cavaliers du vent.   Wu Ji-les cavaliers du vent. EmptyThu 12 Apr - 20:16

Hmm...I don't think of it as a "Tigre et Dragon" genre movie...its more like a large scale threatrical piece with an unlimited stage size.
The film is a typical 'artistic' Asian movie : large shiny/colourful armies, 2 main heroes and the girl in between Suspect (familiar huh?), but its among the few movies of the genre to have such a big success. I watched it last year when I came back from Beijing (that was in July, and when was it already that the movie was released in Mauritius? Suspect shame...) and liked it a lot.
There's another movie in this genre, by Zhang Yimou and starring Chow Yun Fa and Gong Li! The title is "The Forbidden City". Saw the trailer, and I think its worth watching also.
Back to top Go down
Momoko
Rear Guard
Momoko

Female
Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Wu Ji-les cavaliers du vent.   Wu Ji-les cavaliers du vent. EmptyFri 13 Apr - 0:34

Ahh!!!that film!!!It's so cool>.< I really like that film!!specially Wu Huanflirty He's so cute>.<
Back to top Go down
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Wu Ji-les cavaliers du vent.   Wu Ji-les cavaliers du vent. EmptyFri 13 Apr - 0:45

The costumes are great~! I specially like Wu Huan's white costumes~! And the Japanese General's red one is beautiful too~~!
Back to top Go down
http://tinguri.deviantart.com/
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wu Ji-les cavaliers du vent.   Wu Ji-les cavaliers du vent. EmptyFri 13 Apr - 20:30

uh-huh....i love the fights witht the ....what's that called already??scratch .......'éventails'....ah! yes! fans!! those of Wu Huan are really beautiful!! and the weapons in general.....so good!!!flirty maybe i could try them on you one day, uri!!
Back to top Go down
Momoko
Rear Guard
Momoko

Female
Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Wu Ji-les cavaliers du vent.   Wu Ji-les cavaliers du vent. EmptyFri 13 Apr - 20:44

Oh yeah....those fans!!!I want one too.....That's so cool>.<And his hairstyle is so cool>.<
Back to top Go down
Milane
Moppet
Milane

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Wu Ji-les cavaliers du vent.   Wu Ji-les cavaliers du vent. EmptyFri 20 Apr - 18:41

well true here i'm also in love with Wu huan, sooooo cuuuuuute!!!!!!!! the film too is great and i liked the story line. and the costumes are fantastic!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wu Ji-les cavaliers du vent.   Wu Ji-les cavaliers du vent. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wu Ji-les cavaliers du vent.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|Clan Centurio| :: Silence! On tourne! :: Movies of the moment-
Jump to: