|Clan Centurio|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Difference between Manga and Anime

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-01-31

Difference between Manga and Anime Empty
PostSubject: Difference between Manga and Anime   Difference between Manga and Anime EmptyThu 1 Feb - 4:23

What is meant by Manga?
It is the drawn series frequently in Black and White, the most basic source for the production of its animation.
What is Anime then?
It is the processed manga, adding colors and making it into animation, usually some scenes would be replaced, the story shortened (ranging from 3 to 50s at most), giving another ending, and fillers (original stories inserted by the producing company itself, usually for long term animation, 100+ episodes) are the most frequently seen in today's animation series.

I hope you can now get a clearer meaning of these two words since people always took manga for animation, except for those who are really fan of both.
If ever there are errors in my explanation or you have better ways of expressing it please PM me! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://tinguri.deviantart.com/

Difference between Manga and Anime
Page 1 of 1