|Clan Centurio|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training of mind or training of physical appearance?

Go down 
4 posters

Mental? Physical?
Training of self peace prevails!
Training of mind or training of physical appearance? I_vote_lcap100%Training of mind or training of physical appearance? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
My health and bodyline of course~!
Training of mind or training of physical appearance? I_vote_lcap0%Training of mind or training of physical appearance? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-01-31

Training of mind or training of physical appearance? Empty
PostSubject: Training of mind or training of physical appearance?   Training of mind or training of physical appearance? EmptySat 17 Mar - 10:51

Martial arts is a training of both indeed, but which of it would you consider to be the most important one? Share your views~!
Back to top Go down
http://tinguri.deviantart.com/
+O$!R!5+
Winguard
+O$!R!5+

Male
Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Training of mind or training of physical appearance?   Training of mind or training of physical appearance? EmptySat 17 Mar - 15:24

Well, it is the most importan, because once you control your self peace, you control your health and bodyline...

Weel, that is what i think
Back to top Go down
http://www.xosirisx.skyblog.com
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female
Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Training of mind or training of physical appearance?   Training of mind or training of physical appearance? EmptySat 17 Mar - 19:44

humhum!! honestly uri!!training of the mind of course!! j'suis super fan of the monks of shaolin, don't you know?? i sincerely think that interior peace should be sought....but the physical appearance should be taken into consideration too....but, like osi, i think that the first engenders the second...
Back to top Go down
Black Sheep
Silent Assassin
Black Sheep

Female
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Training of mind or training of physical appearance?   Training of mind or training of physical appearance? EmptySun 18 Mar - 15:54

I voted for the control of self peace, but i think that both are of equal importance... One with a strong mind but no strength is as useless as one with a weak mind and a strong body... (5 minutes de régression pour Black Sheep)... Suspect

Last edited by on Fri 25 Jan - 15:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Training of mind or training of physical appearance?   Training of mind or training of physical appearance? EmptyTue 20 Mar - 2:12

well, i don't agree...if you have a strong mind and a weak body, you may still dominate people around you by your own willpower...look at julius caesar. he was epileptic and a failure at sports, but he had such success that he had to be murdered for the republicanism to survive...whoops, shouldn't that be in the english lit section?!!

but both are important, because one without the other is ugly...
Back to top Go down
+O$!R!5+
Winguard
+O$!R!5+

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training of mind or training of physical appearance?   Training of mind or training of physical appearance? EmptyTue 20 Mar - 17:17

Everything in life has to be balanced... so, both are equally as important, i guess

But do you believe once you have achieve self peace, you will live a better life?
i don't think so...
Back to top Go down
Black Sheep
Silent Assassin
Black Sheep

Female
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Training of mind or training of physical appearance?   Training of mind or training of physical appearance? EmptyTue 20 Mar - 17:34

I don't really think so... It depends on the society in which you live. If the people around you are narrow-minded and too stupid (in other words, typically Mauritian) to understand such a person, then she/he could lead a miserable life. confused
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Training of mind or training of physical appearance?   Training of mind or training of physical appearance? EmptyTue 20 Mar - 20:02

i believe that one should not exist without the other...you know what they say: a healthy mind in a healthy body. being spiritual does not make you a fatso. or being lean should not make you a bimbo. such balance should autmatically get you a better life...i think one could see life in a more positive way after having achieved such an equilibrium. like, solutions should be easier to find....decision-making should be an easier task...and other such things...
Back to top Go down
+O$!R!5+
Winguard
+O$!R!5+

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training of mind or training of physical appearance?   Training of mind or training of physical appearance? EmptySun 25 Mar - 2:37

well, i believe in a society where people are not scared to do anything they want( good things of course...) f they find it funny or amusing..
I don't really care what people say so...

By the way, this wasan answer to Black Sheep...
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Training of mind or training of physical appearance?   Training of mind or training of physical appearance? EmptySun 25 Mar - 21:12

i think that it's a brilliant attitude from you two....keep it up, think you'll go far like that!!

i don't know why but here, in mauritius, people tend to judge only by appearance...they never think that the person has actually got much more to him/her than what meets the eye.
like you can be a super canon and be very dim-wittedor extremely mean...
Back to top Go down
+O$!R!5+
Winguard
+O$!R!5+

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training of mind or training of physical appearance?   Training of mind or training of physical appearance? EmptySat 7 Apr - 16:12

well like i said you can't live for others and feel happy in the end... You have to do what you want and live fully
After all, Life is Too Short...
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Training of mind or training of physical appearance?   Training of mind or training of physical appearance? EmptySat 7 Apr - 18:51

isn't it?.....sigh....it's the mentalities that ought to change. not us, we're fine. it's just society that does not know how to appreciate our genius (of 'coz cake' for instance)....hehe!!~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training of mind or training of physical appearance?   Training of mind or training of physical appearance? Empty

Back to top Go down

Training of mind or training of physical appearance?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|Clan Centurio| :: Sports :: Martial Arts-
Jump to: