HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Momoko
Rear Guard

Female
Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   Mon 9 Apr - 22:15

Really??What's your dressing style??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shizuka
High Guardian

Female
Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   Mon 9 Apr - 22:18

well, just now, i've gone much more into all sorts of colours t-shirts and stuffs....difficult to describe like that....formerly, i was more nerdish. now, i'm much more 'décontractée' like....more....uh...sexy???? no, in fact, i'm like more skintights compared to my former baggy style.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blazer
Rear Guard

Male
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   Mon 9 Apr - 22:44

Oh that is daring and change!!
To change from baggy and nerdish style to skintight and attractive to the public, will be a little difficult.

Hope you will be able to make that change!
Good luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shizuka
High Guardian

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   Mon 9 Apr - 22:47

it's already started...was really difficult at the beginning..but i got used to it now. really it's fine...but, one rectification: i'm not very attractive...or at least, not as much as you could imagine....i'm far from a sex-symbol (and, hopefully, that's going to stay that way!!).....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blazer
Rear Guard

Male

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   Mon 9 Apr - 22:52

By "attractive to the public" i meant that the new clothes will make the attention of people focus on you!

I have never seen you and i cannot just imagine about someone like that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shizuka
High Guardian

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   Mon 9 Apr - 23:02

ummm.....no, i don't think i attract that much attention!! i'm more likely to disappear in the mass...by 'at least, not as much as you could imagine....', i mean to say 'not as much as anyone could imagine'!! i know we have never met, baka!! i meant, as far as the imagination can stretch...oh, just forget it....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uri
High Guardian

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   Tue 10 Apr - 0:04

Really, Shizuka? Please don't scare me~! Me, I dress myself as I want to, normally my mom will look at me strangely when I wear stupidly~~

I would also like to change my big bottom, because just today an idling driver just harrassed me with this while walking back to home.....Pourquoi les hommes ne fermeront jamais leur bouche!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tinguri.deviantart.com/
Momoko
Rear Guard

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   Tue 10 Apr - 0:09

Because they must always open their big wide mouth...lol...talking about bottom....my bottom is becoming big also....>.< must do exercise la!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shizuka
High Guardian

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   Tue 10 Apr - 2:28

hahaha!! oh, uri you could have told him to f*** off!! sorry for the language, but some people just deserve that!!!
generally, i dress as i want. apparently the colours i wear are very flashy....orange and stuff....but i've just turned the large stuff into smaller ones....Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blazer
Rear Guard

Male

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   Tue 10 Apr - 3:50

Hope, not too small one!!

Uri, with these guys, just walk straight forward, ignore him and be on your guard... also see wether there could be helped from nearby!
Then if too harassing, with some people nearby, cry out loud!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uri
High Guardian

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   Tue 10 Apr - 10:32

Haha, the streets were quite deserted, and anyway there were two men walking too, luckily they didn't continue on the comments, else I wouldn't know what to do~Since I cannot actually change my bottom, then need to work on that,but my bones are too large~!

Last edited by on Mon 16 Apr - 2:00; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Momoko
Rear Guard

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   Tue 10 Apr - 14:18

Bones are too large0,0....hmm....cut it down then:twisted: Before I wear only jeans but now I started to wear Skirts!!!Strange....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aoichan
Moppet

Female
Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   Fri 13 Apr - 1:12

I would like to change my face that looks like a fox!!!and want to change my voice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uri
High Guardian

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   Mon 16 Apr - 2:03

For the fox face I can't do anything, except smile more, and not crazily~ And for the voice, you would need to practice well your speech first, stop mumbling things and learn more words, it'll help to make your voice more bearable~!
Back to top Go down
Momoko
Rear Guard

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   Mon 16 Apr - 3:06

Yep....and sometimes look well before you read it...and stop making fool in front of public....It's a shame of seeing two/three sisters quarreling...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   

Back to top Go down

~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3