|Clan Centurio|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~

Go down 
+5
Black Sheep
+O$!R!5+
shizuka
Nataku
Uri
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-01-31

~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~ Empty
PostSubject: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~ EmptySat 10 Mar - 1:00

Just as in the title~~no one is born perfect, everyone do have some frailties, either physical or mental~~ And for you? What are they? and how would you have wanted them to be??
Back to top Go down
http://tinguri.deviantart.com/
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~ EmptySat 10 Mar - 15:51

I WANT TO BE TALLER BECAUSE MY HEIGHT IS LITTERALLY KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!
Any know a miracle potion to make me grow 20cm before the end of 2007???? flirty
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female
Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~ EmptySat 10 Mar - 18:58

well, you could take growth hormones. me, it's my hair. and earlier, my weight. but that is mending. it's only my hair now...dunno what to do with them!!! they're too wild!!
Back to top Go down
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~ EmptySat 10 Mar - 23:24

For the bones...I really don't know~~ I suggest jumping?? hopping as you go~~joking and sorry~~ and for the hair, easy~! Take the tondeuse de gazon and shave all~~! and when they start to grow, apply hair softener~!
Back to top Go down
+O$!R!5+
Winguard
+O$!R!5+

Male
Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~ EmptySun 11 Mar - 22:46

Well if we start worrying about our phisical appearence we'll never end...
Man is never happy with what he has...
Stop complaining, start living...
Love you for what you are!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xosirisx.skyblog.com
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~ EmptyMon 12 Mar - 1:23

don't tell me you never thought about the things you could change with yourself?! that's inhuman!! anyway, it's not like i think about these all the time. it's only when the question pops up...i do love myself though....unlike some people i know who think they're shit......that's really something bad...to let yourself down because of what's wrong with your appearance.
Back to top Go down
+O$!R!5+
Winguard
+O$!R!5+

Male

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~ EmptyMon 12 Mar - 12:06

Please... No SH** word...

Well, i used to lament a lot about those things but then with time i change....

Cause after all, it is the inside not the outside that matters...
Back to top Go down
Black Sheep
Silent Assassin
Black Sheep

Female
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~ EmptyMon 12 Mar - 13:06

If given the chance, I would change nearly everything about me since I don't really like my body... But then after some time I'd want to change it again... So it's useless to think of such things... Suspect

I love you LOVE YOURSELF!!!!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
+O$!R!5+
Winguard
+O$!R!5+

Male

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~ EmptyMon 12 Mar - 14:24

Ha! that's the spirit!!!!

Like we say, man is never happy with what he has...
Or, for you girls,
Woman is never happy with what she has...
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~ EmptyWed 14 Mar - 23:44

well...with the society we live in, how could anyone not mind their looks? faut être anorexique to be beautiful...YUCK!!!! honestly, tell me something, osi, d'you, males, like such thin girls?? wonder why models have to be sooo ugly and shapeless.... compared to that, i'm very happy of my bodily situation.
Back to top Go down
Nataku
The Ripper
Nataku

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~ EmptyThu 15 Mar - 0:03

phew, these anorexiques...dunno how they live... are they truly happy? they're not only thin, mais à la limite du squeletique! Do boys really find such girls attractive?

Hey about the models, the laws are changing, les moeurs changent et heureusement! Recently in Spain, models were unallowed on the catwalk because they were just bones and skin. You got it now, the perception of pain-à-planche=beauté fatale is fading away (sauf à Maurice).
Now models' weight have to be proportional to their height and age, etc... in short, well-balanced! cheers
Back to top Go down
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~ EmptyThu 15 Mar - 21:39

It's true though, girls that are too thin, what will their husband find on them? Sack of bones~! maybe then they will prefer to hug a soft pillow to sleep~! I think that most of the boys like girls with some meat and even plump ones~! Nice to hug, nice to lie on (Don't think travers, it's the truth what?~!), sense of security? because they are healthy and don't fall sick easily?~~ Haha, my opinion about girls~

Just be in proportion and all is fine~! no matter your weight!
And aren't we supposed to discuss on what would we like to change in our looks?
Back to top Go down
Momoko
Rear Guard
Momoko

Female
Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~ EmptyThu 15 Mar - 22:04

hmm...yep...I just want to change my face....look like an adult...and want to be just a little thin:P
Back to top Go down
Uri
High Guardian
Uri

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~ EmptySat 17 Mar - 2:43

Really...Momoko you're ok la....beautiful~! It's not that grown up look though, we've been kidding with you ok?
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~ EmptySat 17 Mar - 20:19

if you wanna change your face, get plastic surgery...but i don't think that's right...i mean, why not accept the most difficult parts of us and just try to change the little things that will make us better? like getting a new hairstyle or changing your clothes style?
Back to top Go down
chelsea
Scout
chelsea

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-03-16

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~ EmptySun 18 Mar - 3:26

En tous cas, moi, je ne trouve pas les mannequins ( anorexiques) jolies, et n'oublions pas qu'il y a aussi les filles qui sont boulimiques.
M
ais moi ce que je veux changer chez moi c'est mon ventre qui est un peu gros, en passant je ne veux pas etre comme un sac d'os non plus, mais normal quoi, parceque je me sens un peu grosse pour ma hauteur..... et je crois que c'est tout ce que je veux changer chez moi.

Hey momoko tu es bien comme sa ne change rien chez toi....
bon bein si tu veux maigrir je ne vais pas t'empecher vu que moi meme je veux maigrir, mais je ne dit pas que je te trouve grosse ok?? Mais c'est ton choix regarde toi meme mais ne va pas jusqu'a en devenir anorexique ou addict avec ton weight comme les mannequins......

[edited by Ealga, at your service =3]~
Back to top Go down
Black Sheep
Silent Assassin
Black Sheep

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~ EmptySun 18 Mar - 16:30

...Je suis grosse... Mais à quoi bon me priver de toutes les bonnes choses qu'il y a à manger, si ceux du sexe opposés et les frères et soeurs gourmand(e)s sont les seuls à en profiter??
A quoi bon se faire arracher les poils, si ce n'est que pour avoir à abuser encore plus des crèmes hydratantes lorsque la peau vieillit prématurément???
Pourquoi être obsédée par mon apparence physique alors que ça ne m'avance à rien! Et puis, des grosses filles poilues, c'est rare!!! Je suis RARE! Donc PRECIEUSE!!!! flirty

I love you Moche et fière de l'être!!!! JE M'AIME! JE M'ADORE!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~ EmptyTue 20 Mar - 2:27

wow!!!! that's really cool, such an attitude. i think that your way of thinking is great. but i don't think that we should be eyesores to others. little changes can make enormous differences....like if i wear my specs or not, it's a world apart.
Back to top Go down
Black Sheep
Silent Assassin
Black Sheep

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~ EmptyTue 20 Mar - 17:04

hahahahaaa!!!
Yeah of course Shiz! I think I must have been carried away a bit too much while writing that! XD
It's normal that one is not going to wear short skirts when one is as hairy as an orang outan, I just wanted to say that people should not feel totally abashed just because of such trivial matters and start feeling depressed, and that one should not change simply because of other people's opinions, but rather to please oneself first.... Suspect

confused confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~ EmptyTue 20 Mar - 19:43

ugh!! reminds me of a teacher of mine who's hairy under the arms and wears sleeveless shirts. brrrr....
hmmm...i don't give a damn about my physical appearance for the moment...hsc là!!
Back to top Go down
Black Sheep
Silent Assassin
Black Sheep

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~ EmptyThu 22 Mar - 21:45

Uh?? When you wear sleeveless shirts you have to shave the armpits or pull out the hair... Cut them a bit, at the very least... That's common sense! :affraid:

Yeah, I think that most of us are too busy with SC and HSC this year. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~ EmptySat 24 Mar - 0:43

oh, it's just that some people don't have any common sense....

i'd like to be 'musclée'...eeeh...not the male way. i just want to have a more sculpted body. don't like looking like jelly....though i'm not fat enough to look like jelly...
Back to top Go down
+O$!R!5+
Winguard
+O$!R!5+

Male

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~ EmptySun 25 Mar - 18:35

i like your attitude Ealga... that is the way to be!
Mais: Premierement, Plus maigre que toi on meurt...
Deuxiemement, tu es super jolie...

Alors, il n'y a pas grand chose a faire....
Car Apres tout, c'est la beaute interieur qui compte!
Back to top Go down
shizuka
High Guardian
shizuka

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~ EmptyTue 27 Mar - 20:51

fufufu!!!you're an idealist, osi...unfortunately, all guys aren't like you...too bad for us, girls. most guys judge us first on the physic..if we're not good there, they will just ignore us...personally, i don't give a damn. i'm like, 'if physically i'm not for you, then get out of here!!'. but i've got friends who are terribly complexed about their appearance because of what boys might think of them...
Back to top Go down
Black Sheep
Silent Assassin
Black Sheep

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~ EmptyWed 28 Mar - 21:01

@ Shiz - yeah I'd also like to have some muscles... Allez Shiz, let us do some exercise; faut souffrir pour être belle! grin

*ignores Osiris's "kozer kk"*... C'est comme si tu disais à un cochon qu'il était beau. confused

C'est bien de penser comme ça, mais... encore faudrait-il qu'il y ait de la beauté intérieur (qui se fait de plus en plus rare de nos jours)... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~   ~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~If you can change your look? what would you like to change~
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|Clan Centurio| :: Endless Corridor :: Spam! Spam! Spam!-
Jump to: